Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
i thought shanks > kaido was the general consensus
I don’t know any Yonko fans who would even agree with that lmfao.

Top tiers deter each other, we always knew this. Green Bull mid diffs the fish and the cripple but they deterred him because they had their entire crews who back them up. Pirates also fight like the chickens they are, they don’t fight fairly like the Chadmirals do.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Bro deflected everything and decided to counter nothing because don't have anything to counter with.
This was a reflective moment for you, if you were sentient you would have re evaluated your own reading comprehension in real time given that I’m literally telling you that you’ve failed to understand a single point I’ve communicated to you lmfao.

Lol? Primebeard didn't go to Wano either because of the war it would ensue, and his "brother" was in trouble. Someone extremely dear to him. Primebeard is still stronger than Kaido.
Yeah, WB not going to wano was a gaping plot-hole that resulted in him looking like a hypocritical bitch, no doubt. But what does it change about this statement being a lie?

Absolutely no Admiral has ever feared a Yonko.

I don’t know any Yonko fans who would even agree with that lmfao.

Top tiers deter each other, we always knew this. Green Bull mid diffs the fish and the cripple but they deterred him because they had their entire crews who back them up. Pirates also fight like the chickens they are, they don’t fight fairly like the Chadmirals do.
Does the Tiger of Chu high diff top tier Ouki?

:araboss:

This was a reflective moment for you, if you were sentient you would have re evaluated your own reading comprehension in real time given that I’m literally telling you that you’ve failed to understand a single point I’ve communicated to you lmfao.
Sure lmao. You avoid things and question my Reading Comprehension.

Tf Hakiless even means? Relient on DF's.
Let that be DF or Haki , AP was the matter of point by which one defeats the other.

No matter how you see it , It was a question of Durablity in the end.

Or saying Fujitora tanks everything Those two Hakiless rookies has to offer lmao.