Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Admiral fans wish their character had aura like loki.
They're trying so hard to argue that he'll be below Admirals lmao
What's even weirder is they're putting him above Kaido who's at the least a high top tier (though I believe he's a god tier) but also saying that he can't be a god tier
Makes no sense, he has to be a god tier if he's above Kaido of all people

to recap, they:
  • Blocked Warcury’s attack
  • Decapitated Peter
  • One shot a VA who had CoA hardening
  • Destroyed a supernova crew from miles away with a single attack that may or may not utilize ACoA
  • Have been fighting each other to stalemate for years

Well, forgor that. But it still doesn't justify that bounty.

As Gorosei aint top tiers, they are just inmortal and each of them have one great stat.

Luffy didnt have trouble handing them, included Kizaru lol. They just couldn't die.

Destroying Kidd's ship great feat... but its a ship lol.

1.8 billion is a lot.

I really dont think they should be above Kings bounty.

What's even weirder is they're putting him above Kaido who's at the least a high top tier (though I believe he's a god tier) but also saying that he can't be a god tier
I don't mind loki being above Kaido that much. We shall see. Imagine admirals having a mythical legendary fruit and powerful COC :suresure:

Also, Loki is One of Characters with Special Birth, meaning They were granted a Special Ability since They were born that would allow them to wield certain Unique Powers

Big Mom was Born Strong, Vegapunk was Born Smart, Blackbeard doesn't Sleep, this List also includes Mihawk, Imu, Shirahoshi ... etc
And now Loki too, these guys are basically OP World's Main Crew

They were always Fated to lead Sea Kings, have Infinite Barrier, wield Black Blade, create Mother Flame, split into Yokai Monsters ... etc
Loki also was Born Special which allows him to wield that "Fate" Power

And what do you need to have to be able to see every possible future? (Not just a Single One like FS Users)
You need Special Eyes, that's why Loki's Eyes are Covered

So i'm calling it right now, Loki's Eyes aren't Injured, They are simply his Most Dangerous Ability

As a Waido stan Awakened Kaido would be a g-tier, unawakened Kaido is high top tier

Luffy didnt seem intimidated by the aura, just curious. I’m sure Lokis strong after this intro but yonko and admiral level? Not yet convinced.
Post automatically merged:

🤔 why would she do that? A message to let them know she's okay?
A message to tell them where she is. Remember, she’s technically trapped on that ship with no friends or allies

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Luffy didnt seem intimidated by the aura, just curious. I’m sure Lokis strong after this intro but yonko and admiral level? Not yet convinced.
Post automatically merged:

A message to tell them where she is. Remember, she’s technically trapped on that ship with no friends or allies
🤣 she has Wapol