Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Also btw, before Full Summary came up, i did tell you that Loki have Usopp's Ability to Predict Future but on Steroids, if you go check Pre-OP One-Shots made by Oda, just like there is Ryuma (Early Concept of Zoro) One-Shot, there was also one for an Usopp-Like Character, He was hated by his God who had a Power called "Pen of Fate" where anything He writes becomes Reality, which He then granted to this Usopp-Like Character.

This is very similar to Usopp's Ability where "Anything He lies about becomes Reality", and i've always said that there is a God in Elbaf (Royalty) who have this Ability but on Steroids, and this Character can easily be recognized using that same One-Shot, cuz that God in it triggered a Great Disaster that this Usopp-Like Character had to deal with (Save Everyone)

So this Chapter confirms that Loki is our Guy, He is Elbaf's Strongest Warrior & Prophesizes The End of The World that He himself is responsible for (I literally got it right that He is like a Prophet in Elbaph)

Not just that, but this Ability is apparently tied to a Pen, which you might think Oda won't adapt into the Manga, but He did!
Hajrudin's Name tells us who is supposed to be his Co-Captain in the Future, it's none other than Urouge, because both Hajrudin & Urouge were Famous Real-Life Duo known as Redbeards, it's also why Oda gave Urouge the Ability to become as Large as a Giant

Why i'm talking about Urouge? Cuz many people don't actually know that Urouge's Weapon is actually an Oversized Pencil! (Oda said it)
So Urouge's Weapon might be this "Pen of Fate" that He stole from Elbaph & Hajrudin have a hand in it

He didn't feel haki.
It's one of the ability of CoO of strength estimation.
He even said Someone strong in Egghead and it was Kizaru.
:lusalty:
What strong haki Kizaru has now?

It's the presence which they notice.
He also says " Scream " it could be a voice of all things stuff too.
Loki > Kizaru though.
Y'all ain't ready for Loki. He's gonna surpass our expectations.
you know who else is gonna surpass them
:SmugRain:

Bogard

You can't win
Interesting that it's the Egghead raid that elevated Dorry / Brogy's bounty. Heavily suggest Luffy got a boost as well, as the one framed as the main guy responsible in killing Vegapunk and the destruction of Egghead

Maybe also why Dorry / Brogy pointed out the fact he is equal to Shanks(although it could be a reference to his yonko title too I guess)

Loki's introduction seems to imply he is a top tier but I guess that with his Sun God tick at one point Luffy will prove he is the real Sun God

Also btw, before Full Summary came up, i did tell you that Loki have Usopp's Ability to Predict Future but on Steroids, if you go check Pre-OP One-Shots made by Oda, just like there is Ryuma (Early Concept of Zoro) One-Shot, there was also one for an Usopp-Like Character, He was hated by his God who had a Power called "Pen of Fate" where anything He writes becomes Reality, which He then granted to this Usopp-Like Character.

This is very similar to Usopp's Ability where "Anything He lies about becomes Reality", and i've always said that there is a God in Elbaf (Royalty) who have this Ability but on Steroids, and this Character can easily be recognized using that same One-Shot, cuz that God in it triggered a Great Disaster that this Usopp-Like Character had to deal with (Save Everyone)

So this Chapter confirms that Loki is our Guy, He is Elbaf's Strongest Warrior & Prophesizes The End of The World that He himself is responsible for (I literally got it right that He is like a Prophet in Elbaph)

Not just that, but this Ability is apparently tied to a Pen, which you might think Oda won't adapt into the Manga, but He did!
Hajrudin's Name tells us who is supposed to be his Co-Captain in the Future, it's none other than Urouge, because both Hajrudin & Urouge were Famous Real-Life Duo known as Redbeards, it's also why Oda gave Urouge the Ability to become as Large as a Giant

Why i'm talking about Urouge? Cuz many people don't actually know that Urouge's Weapon is actually an Oversized Pencil! (Oda said it)
So Urouge's Weapon might be this "Pen of Fate" that He stole from Elbaph & Hajrudin have a hand in it
Urouge szn! :shocked: