Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
What's with the X mark on Luffy? Did anyone notice it before?
I guess a retcon he had on the fly
Probably has to do with the theory that 'D.' is simply a mark that Joyboy made to identify his allies, like how Luffy did with Vivi in Alabasta with the 'X', next generation is the will of X? lol, Rocks X. Debecs (this whole imagery started thanks to bon clay's df, huh? thats funny)

Bruh, remember when people said Oden was a top tier because Oda said he threw his wetnurse as a baby?
:gokulaugh:

Imagine if Oda hyped Oden as being so strong every Samurai in Wano had to band together to hold him back. Now imagine that same thing but the warriors are 1,000 times stronger than mid ass Wano Samurai. And this is moments after a Yonko shits himself at Loki’s Haki.

Loki is the Sandoq the Shadow of Elbaf @Rumble

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]
There was no one in wano or group that could hold back Oden even if they wanted to .
Oda hype him up that he was stronger than almost everyone before he was even a teen.
Loki going to be stronger Oden but Oda wank Oden to high heaven when he talk how from birth he was god like lol.

Bruh, remember when people said Oden was a top tier because Oda said he threw his wetnurse as a baby?

Imagine if Oda hyped Oden as being so strong every Samurai in Wano had to band together to hold him back. Now imagine that same thing but the warriors are 1,000 times stronger than mid ass Wano Samurai. And this is moments after a Yonko shits himself at Loki’s Haki.

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]
I'm gonna wank Loki so hard. His introduction is a banger.

Well color me surprised if Loki is a royal with a good design, and not a bitch lol.

Highly doubt he'd be the big bad seeing how he views himself as the Sun God that will destroy the world(would suck if it's because Lola rejected him).

Speaking of that, Loki was in WCI with other giants when he tried to marry Lola. Now all of Elbaf teams up to lock him away, implying this change of heart was recent.
I feel it's changed plot.. Remember BM at 5 years did something like that and she was not even controlled..

This cunt Loki.

I guess a retcon he had on the fly
Probably has to do with the theory that 'D.' is simply a mark that Joyboy made to identify his allies, like how Luffy did with Vivi in Alabasta with the 'X', next generation is the will of X? lol, Rocks X. Debecs (this whole imagery started thanks to bon clay's df, huh? thats funny)
Definitely a retcon... He even made an excuse with Franky about it not being visible... Of course Lobin ain't gonna solve anything the Info will be given to us directly..

Also btw, before Full Summary came up, i did tell you that Loki have Usopp's Ability to Predict Future but on Steroids, if you go check Pre-OP One-Shots made by Oda, just like there is Ryuma (Early Concept of Zoro) One-Shot, there was also one for an Usopp-Like Character, He was hated by his God who had a Power called "Pen of Fate" where anything He writes becomes Reality, which He then granted to this Usopp-Like Character.

This is very similar to Usopp's Ability where "Anything He lies about becomes Reality", and i've always said that there is a God in Elbaf (Royalty) who have this Ability but on Steroids, and this Character can easily be recognized using that same One-Shot, cuz that God in it triggered a Great Disaster that this Usopp-Like Character had to deal with (Save Everyone)

So this Chapter confirms that Loki is our Guy, He is Elbaf's Strongest Warrior & Prophesizes The End of The World that He himself is responsible for (I literally got it right that He is like a Prophet in Elbaph)

Not just that, but this Ability is apparently tied to a Pen, which you might think Oda won't adapt into the Manga, but He did!
Hajrudin's Name tells us who is supposed to be his Co-Captain in the Future, it's none other than Urouge, because both Hajrudin & Urouge were Famous Real-Life Duo known as Redbeards, it's also why Oda gave Urouge the Ability to become as Large as a Giant

Why i'm talking about Urouge? Cuz many people don't actually know that Urouge's Weapon is actually an Oversized Pencil! (Oda said it)
So Urouge's Weapon might be this "Pen of Fate" that He stole from Elbaph & Hajrudin have a hand in it