Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Loki is clearly the biggest deal on Elbaf, as it takes all the warriors of the country just to keep him restrained. If he isn't an antagonist then I don't see who else as far as giants go, OR I'm pretty sure Oda dying to draw Luffy fighting a giant considering how he has been spamming giant mode Nika
Bruh, remember when people said Oden was a top tier because Oda said he threw his wetnurse as a baby?
:gokulaugh:

Imagine if Oda hyped Oden as being so strong every Samurai in Wano had to band together to hold him back. Now imagine that same thing but the warriors are 1,000 times stronger than mid ass Wano Samurai. And this is moments after a Yonko shits himself at Loki’s Haki.

Loki is the Sandoq the Shadow of Elbaf @Rumble

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]

I don't know exactly what to expect. There's still a man with a burn scar and Loki may be strong, but it's not like he can beat everyone. Like will we have a mini conflict in Elbalf to get the ploneglyph without outside interference and then Loki will be forgotten?

You say this about every new character lmfao:milaugh:

Nobody except EOS Luffy/the final villain will surpass Kaido, that is already a manga fact, Kaido was called the strongest a dozen odd times, that level of portrayal never goes away
Tyki has turned into a traitor of a Kaido fan.

Every single time he pointing out x will be stronger than Kaido yet nothing.

Only at best 5 characters will be stronger than Kaido and not loki, not the, not the five elder stars, fleet ratmiral and especially not the mere ratmirals will ever be stronger than Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Bro, I'm going to be honest with you, put Loki plus the entire Elbaf on his side, and Kaidou will still win. This fantasy of putting someone above Kaidou isn't going to happen anytime soon.
Tyki has turned into a traitor of a Kaido fan.

Every single time he pointing out x will be stronger than Kaido yet nothing.

At best 5 characters will be stronger than Kaido not Loki, not the five elder stars, fleet ratmiral and especially not the mere ratmirals will ever be stronger than Kaido.

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Well color me surprised if Loki is a royal with a good design, and not a bitch lol.

Highly doubt he'd be the big bad seeing how he views himself as the Sun God that will destroy the world(would suck if it's because Lola rejected him).

Speaking of that, Loki was in WCI with other giants when he tried to marry Lola. Now all of Elbaf teams up to lock him away, implying this change of heart was recent.

So as i thought

Oda found a way to not increase the Strawhats bounties: He just made it look like Dorry and Brogy were the masterminds behind Egghead's events
There’s no way Luffy’s bounty isn’t increasing after he is pinned for killing VP

Oda’s just holding off on the bounty reveals. He did the same thing in wano where we got the Supernova bounty reveals first and then the rest of the crew.

My guess is that we will only get the SH bounty reveals once the crew reunites in elbaf.

He didn't feel haki.
It's one of the ability of CoO of strength estimation.
He even said Someone strong in Egghead and it was Kizaru.
:lusalty:
What strong haki Kizaru has now?

It's the presence which they notice.
He also says " Scream " it could be a voice of all things stuff too.
In Addition he didn‘t know that Kaido was the DRAGON when he appeared at Wano + Kaido was the only one, that knew Big Mom was beaten, Luffy wasn‘t aware of that.

I don't know exactly what to expect. There's still a man with a burn scar and Loki may be strong, but it's not like he can beat everyone. Like will we have a mini conflict in Elbalf to get the ploneglyph without outside interference and then Loki will be forgotten?
Oda has to keep making characters stronger for story to be interesting I guess even if they are irrelevant

Bruh, remember when people said Oden was a top tier because Oda said he threw his wetnurse as a baby?
:gokulaugh:

Imagine if Oda hyped Oden as being so strong every Samurai in Wano had to band together to hold him back. Now imagine that same thing but the warriors are 1,000 times stronger than mid ass Wano Samurai. And this is moments after a Yonko shits himself at Loki’s Haki.

Loki is the Sandoq the Shadow of Elbaf @Rumble

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]
Oden being a top tier was confirmed by Kaido