Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Depends, current Luffy is stronger than EoW Luffy, see how he can now use G5 better and has truly perfect control of G4(which he can use in base).

And beating G5 is impossible, we saw the only way to beat it was if G5 run out of stamina.
Kaido as example couldn´t knock out G5 in anytime depends hitting him with his strongest moves.
If Loki knocks out G5, he has a better AP feat already than Kaido since Kaido failed to beat G5.

Featwise will tell us where we can place Loki in the end.

He was called the strongest by fodders, no one of the strongest ones called him the strongest one.
In fact Luffy already surpassed Kaido in his current states, you know Shonen logic better than me.
Kaido will be surpassed, from Loki right now or later by Akainu/Shanks/Blackbeard, he wont be the strongest character.
In the moment where Luffy beat him alone in the end, surpass his strongest mode, in that moment I know Kaido wont stay as the strongest character.

But we need to wait for Loki powerlevel and feats.
Bro, I'm going to be honest with you, put Loki plus the entire Elbaf on his side, and Kaidou will still win. This fantasy of putting someone above Kaidou isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Cope. Lucci had a bandage on his face=medical attention.
Loro didn't take out shit, more like his fodder ass got close to getting taken out by Lucci. Going by his injuries its confirmed that had Jinbei not been there, Loro who was unable to walk, would've gotten killed by Lucci, even though Lucci was nerfed 99% against Zoro.
And Zoro's strongest attack ever couldn't even make Lucci budge, like Kaido, after getting his ass ripped apart for 20 chapters of extreme diff. Lol.
What about your fodder needing constant shit loads of help? Fodder ass bum Loro must've gotten saved by how many people in Egghead? Lmfao, Stussy saves his ass from getting whooped by Kaku, then saves his ass again by nerfing Lucci, Kaku saves his ass after Loro gets 1 tapped by Shawk, then Jinbei saves his ass from almost getting killed by 1 HP Lucci, then VP saves his ass from Nusjuro after his shits his pants from 1 clash and runs away in fear loool.
damn bro got saved by atlas a lucci victim

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Let's talk about how Yonko give 0 powerful energy off them
  • no one felt Meme coming to Udon
  • no one felt Kaido when he first appeared
  • no one knew where Kaido and Meme were during Onigashima

meanwhile Aramaki just walked and everyone sensed him from capital and offshore Shanks did.
Same for Kizaru, the moment he arrived to Egghead, he was sensed.

Loki is pretty much confirmed to be stronger than weak yonko like Meme and Kekdo
:KizOut:
This character screams “real top tier”. People thought Oden was a top tier when he kidnapped some hookers and cut a pig???

Meanwhile Loki is being held back by an entire nation’s warriors (the best warriors in the whole world btw), has a legendary devil fruit, has haki that can be sensed from across an island like Kizaru and Saturn…etc

People who think Lolden and Yamatrash are top tiers don’t understand what a fucking top tier is. Loki already giving off that huge dick aura.

Loki is clearly the biggest deal on Elbaf, as it takes all the warriors of the country just to keep him restrained. If he isn't an antagonist then I don't see who else as far as giants go, OR I'm pretty sure Oda dying to draw Luffy fighting a giant considering how he has been spamming giant mode Nika
> It takes the entirety of Elbaf, the hyped up strongest nation with the strongest race, to contain him.

> Declares himself a Sun God that seeks to destroy the world as opposed to Sun God Nika, who seek to liberate it.

This bloke is going to be legit the biggest obstacle Luffy faces yet. I was concerned that Loki was going to be an Orochi tier side villain while somebody else took centre stage but that concern just got squashed. Loki will be the real deal.

This actually sounds entertaining for once. :pepebusi: