Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
They're trying so hard to argue that he'll be below Admirals lmao
What's even weirder is they're putting him above Kaido who's at the least a high top tier (though I believe he's a god tier) but also saying that he can't be a god tier
Makes no sense, he has to be a god tier if he's above Kaido of all people
You have a admrial saying he won't mess around wano if kaido was still there.
But some how you going place loki above Kaido but loki below admirals make no sense.
Power scaling is be so wacky with certain groups lol

I hope Loki low diffs Luffy. Like, straight up Kaido's his out of Gear 5.

Give me Adv Giant Haki.
Luffy just handled Lucci, Kizaru, Saturn and even took on (perhaps the strongest) gorosei Warcury. If Luffy gets wiped out by Loki using power then Oda needs 10 weeks break next time.

If however Loki the Trickster manage to take out Luffy by some sort of haxx it is alright. Kind of like vs Ceasar, it’s just gimmick of the week that Luffy couldnt anticipate.

No need to believe me.
Fill the offscreen however you want.

But at least have decency to say that it's your headcanon of how things went down on the Live Floor.
Because I could very well say Sanji and Marco went 2v2 against King and Queen during the offscreen and you don't have a single panel to contradict that.

It's just a game of whoever says it loudly.
:DanySquint:
Feel free to play alone if you want.
we see King and Marco fight 1 v 1 then we see Marco has lost = my headcanon? yeah nah you are just insane :gokulaugh:

there is no panel or statement that stated King and Queen offscreened Marco and Sanji, that's more of your delusions at play
manga tells you and shows you Sanji and Neko saved Chopper from Queen and Perosperos, manga then tells you Marco is down and that Sanji has been holding off King and Queen, everything you are saying now is auter nonsense that was never shown, never implied and never stated, meaning you are clearly delusional and have no clue what your talking about, its really sad actually, you tiktok one piece readers give us all a bad name :whitepress: