Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
I disagree. The Kizaru scene still feels more impactful. This feels more like Luffy is curious about the screams not the worry he felt when Kizaru showed up.
I guess it would depend on how you look at things .
Kizaru was fighting when lufy sense him and luffy was worry for a panel and he was right under him .
Here loki not doing anything and luffy sense him and he could be from miles further from him cause elbaf will be huge .

Last edited:
Loki is the dude who can't go start a war against Linlin despite the failed mariage and them hating Linlin for her crimes on elbaf

Slow down the wank of him being above Linlin
He himself doesn't even believe it

:milaugh:THEY SAID DORRY AND BROGY PUT SHANKS ON OG JOYBOY LEVEL AND ABOVE LUFFY
NOW THEY CONFIRM THAT LUFFY IS EQUAL TO SHANKS.
:willight:Told ya Shanks isn't on another tier than Luffy.

Last edited:
Where did Luffy neg Lucci tho?

Tired Lucci nearly killed Santomaru in Luffys presence and Luffy was blood lusted and going "all out" by his own admission.

Then Lucci tanked 3 of Gear 5th all out attacks with nearly zero damage and one tiny bandage that disappeared in 5 minutes.

And Luffy was indeed SLEEPING but he didn't diff anyone.

He literally lost a battle to Lucci.

Then Zoro took well rested all out Fully Awakened Lucci, played with him and then dodged his fastest attack point blank while distracted and with one base bandana less attack turned him into a mummy.

Extreme diff V sleep/neg diff

Luffy misjudged Sentomarou strength to not be able to handle it. Its difference to going all out blood lusted Zoro losing to Lucci, Shawk etc etc.

Lucci got KO'ed by holding back Luffys weakest G5 attacks, different to 1HP badly injured weakened 99% nerfed Lucci ez tanking strongest attack ever of going all out blood lusted death extreme diff Zoro and almost killing him.

Luffy sleep neg Lucci. Going all out KOH ACOC Zoro lost to 1HP nerfed Lucci at 1% power despite getting help from JinbeI (then almost died as Jinbei had to carry his body away).

Yes Zoro lost to Lucci. Thats true. Luffy however won and neg diffed Lucci.

Well rested 100% fresh going all out KOH ACOC Ashura Zoro then lost to 1HP badly injured massively nerfed weakened, near deaths door Lucci and had to get carried away by Jinbei in order to not get killed.
Yes Luffy played with Lucci and sleep neg diffed him, thats true Zoro going all out KOH Ashura ACOC bandana and 100% fresh lost to badly injured 1HP Lucci.

My Loki marries Big Mom theories are intensifying. I think Loki has the strength to handle the Whole Cake, and his goal of ending the world is completely contrary to Linlin's goal of making a global utopia.

I'd imagine Loki's idea of the end of the world is the final war Ragnarok that Whitebeard was talking about. IE, Loki wants to fight the WG.

Loki falling in love with Big Mom at first sight would be peak fiction, the fanbase would lose their shit.
:MonkeighWhat:

Loki is the dude who can't go start a war against Linlin despise the failed mariage and them hating Linlin for her crimes on elbaf

Slow down the wank of him being above Linlin
He himself doesn't even believe it

:milaugh:THEY SAID DORRY AND BROGY PUT SHANKS ON OG JOYBOY LEVEL AND ABOVE LUFFY
NOW THEY CONFIRM THAT LUFFY IS EQUAL TO SHANKS.
:willight:Told ya Shanks isn't on another tier than Luffy.
Mama lend me strength this is based oven im going against