Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
The people who want Loki to low-diff Luffy genuinely have no respect for story-telling lol

This late into the series, you guys want the MC to get destroyed by some previously unknown guy? We even have a statement from Dorry in this chapter saying Luffy is pretty much Shanks's equal now, but I'm sure no one would ever think about Shanks getting low-diffed by anyone
its because its Luffy that's why, its Oda's fault for not knowing how to deal with enemies as his main cast grows stronger

Loki claims to be the sun god and will destroy elbaph. The sun god is related to ragnarok :quest:
One of the events of Ragnarök is the sinking of the world into the sea. In the Mythology after Loki(Fake Sun God of One piece) is unchained and Ragnarök begins, he will take the Naglfar (ship of the dead) and sail on the rising sea to Vigrior where the final battle between the giants, "demons" and gods will take place. So maybe we'll get Luffy(Nika, The real Sun God, God figure of the Giants) commanding Pluton (Which is based on the Roman name for Hades, God of the underworld/the dead similar to Naglfar) fueled by the mother flame and it will sail on the rising sea to Mary Geoise (Vigrior) where the final battle will take place. In Norse mythology, Ragnarök begins when the Gjallarhorn is blown and Yggdrasil shakes, now in chapter 626 Princess Otohime suggests that if Shirahoshis (Poseidon) power isn't used for the greater good, it can be used to sink the entire world under the waves. This can explain why Imu is so interested in her, she is the Gjallarhorn(Shiras scream) that will begin Ragnarok (Sink the world).
:quest:

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
If this dude can straight up beat Kaido to a pulp, goated character:steef:
I remember when mofos used to ask me

“iF kAiDo IsN'T tHe StRoNgEsT cHaRaCtEr, WhO iS????”

Already from this intro, a giant legendary DF producing Haki that makes a Yonko shit their pants and requiring a whole nation of the world’s mightiest warriors to hold him back is a start. Lol