Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
The people who want Loki to low-diff Luffy genuinely have no respect for story-telling lol

This late into the series, you guys want the MC to get destroyed by some previously unknown guy? We even have a statement from Dorry in this chapter saying Luffy is pretty much Shanks's equal now, but I'm sure no one would ever think about Shanks getting low-diffed by anyone

The fact that Luffy immediately met Loki can mean two things:

-He is not really a villain,altough his mischievous attitude

-Elbaph will be a shorter arc than expected

By the way now that we know he is not ugly,we can have the confirmation that Lola probably rejected him because he is evil? So he is probably a villain. And if Luffy already met him,maybe they wont fight immediately,but this means that Elbaph can be shorter than expected.
Luffy met Kaido pretty quickly and he was still a villain

The people who want Loki to low-diff Luffy genuinely have no respect for story-telling lol

This late into the series, you guys want the MC to get destroyed by some previously unknown guy? We even have a statement from Dorry in this chapter saying Luffy is pretty much Shanks's equal now, but I'm sure no one would ever think about Shanks getting low-diffed by anyone
The quote is about Luffy being a yonko. Not that he’s shanks’ equal

There’s that silhouette guy on Elbaf, who is probably Gaban
Yeah no. Gaban's not relevant. Most likely died a while back.

I see you haven't heard of the ancient and powerful technique know as Jumping a dude
Thought that was just a myth. So skill issue for Loki then..

This is just another way for Oda to tell you that 99.99% of Top tiers can't solo every army by themsleves despite all
Doesn’t need to solo them. Should've done something, instead of just getting captured straight away

They had the high ground.
Sensible answer [correct answer also].

OH yeah the guy who lost 7 times and got captured 18 times would never

Same guy kizaru compares TO EH G4

Yonko Kaido never did. Kizaru irrelevant opinion doesn't matter. Got 1 shot by Luffy.

Result of going all out extreme death diff KOH ACOC bandana Ashura Zoro V 1HP 99% nerfed injured no rest weakened Lucci= Zoro loses, has to get saved by Jinbei from certain death.

Result of massively holding back non serious sleep diffing playing Luffy v 100% fresh Lucci= Luffy wins, neg diff. Lucci KO'ed/

Yes its true that that Zoro is massively inferior to Luffy both as a fighter and character. No doubt Zoro is fodder in comparison to Luffy.
The only spastic retard here seems to be you tbh. Keep coping Zoro-Retard. The facts are Zoro is fodder and lost to Lucci.
zoro looked like a mummy after fighting lucci where as for luffy it was just another saturday

From the Emeth flashback, it didn't seem like that. Though oda's size scaling is hardly infallible.
giant straw hat and now a giant sword

loki claiming to be the sun god that will end the world

yeah these things are kinda indicating he was a giant and if not he had a giant form
Because this is the story of the reincarnation of sungod. nika piece.

We gonna get more and more nika shit the closer we are to Op ending. Gonna be insufferable :whitepress:
what's next sun god orgy??

You just Answer your own suspensions "shanks get neg" "no wonder shanks didn't meet loki" "fraud rat"

This is just another way for Oda to tell you that 99.99% of Top tiers can't solo every army by themsleves despite all
Do you wanna bet that Loki held back?

I mean unless we are told or shown that Loki literally killed someone during this struggle to put him down, I’m gonna bet he held back and that’s how he got captured

we are repeatedly told that every strong character can solo their entire organization… that’s how it’s always been in every crew, and every organization
@Malio