Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
more leak from redon

zoro bounty increases to 3.2 billions (for defeating rob lucci + seraphim and attacking nasjuro)
franky bounty increases to 1.094 billions (for defeating marine VA and attacking saturn)
sanji bounty increases to 1.077 billion (judge paid the marine to increase his bounty again)
where have you been ,it‘s been a long time since i‘ve seen you here :endthis:

Dude Prove to me with panels in single sentences instead of writing essays

Result of Gear 5th ALL OUT Luffy vs Tired Lucci

Result of Well Rested Whole Day Nap Fresh Lucci vs Nerfed KOH Less Bandana Less Zoro

Why can't you prove your point with simple manga panels like me.
Why do you have to write essays?

Does that not tell you of inferiority of Luffy as a fighter and a character? Are you obsessed with Luffy? Are you mentally retarded and intellectually limited and socially autistic to read the room and accept the truth?
Result of going all out extreme death diff KOH ACOC bandana Ashura Zoro V 1HP 99% nerfed injured no rest weakened Lucci= Zoro loses, has to get saved by Jinbei from certain death.

Result of massively holding back non serious sleep diffing playing Luffy v 100% fresh Lucci= Luffy wins, neg diff. Lucci KO'ed/

Yes its true that that Zoro is massively inferior to Luffy both as a fighter and character. No doubt Zoro is fodder in comparison to Luffy.
The only spastic retard here seems to be you tbh. Keep coping Zoro-Retard. The facts are Zoro is fodder and lost to Lucci.

also I m starting feel like joyboy was a giant for sure
From the Emeth flashback, it didn't seem like that. Though oda's size scaling is hardly infallible.

no idea why everyone wants to be the sun god tho
Because this is the story of the reincarnation of sungod. nika piece.

We gonna get more and more nika shit the closer we are to Op ending. Gonna be insufferable :whitepress:

1. King did the same and against Zoro displayed far greater AP feats
2. King showed better feats in this regard by being able to overpower Zoro
3. unlike some who like to downplay his AP for me Marco's AP was never an issue as we saw him attack admirals and clash with Linlin
4. Marco is not faster than King, the lunarian was giving Zoro a hard time and Zoro has never had problems dealing or following fast characters, for King to be able to do that at worst his speed is equal to Marco, King was still able to land hits on Marco in flames on after all
5. King in flames on doesn't take damage, its not about internal damage as Luffy and Lucci who tried that to S-Bear weren't able to damage him
6. Marco only fought Linlin, then King and Queen and he then fought 1 v 1 with King, anything else didnt happen nor was it insinuated to have happened, we can give Marco the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't at 100% when he lost but then feats will still place Marco as weaker
7. after blocking that attack he needed Izo to carry him and then he proceeded to remember that King was a god of the red line
8. the very fact that King was still able to injure Marco is a feat even the admirals cant claim, only Garp had injured him before he fought King
9. Marco was offscreened by King like he was by Teach
10. Zoro proved his strength on the roof that he was no push over and that he can hold his own against yonko and even then King was dominating him
11. we don't know how Aramaki beats the defeated Beast Pirates so I wont go into it
12. Marco was being left alone because he wasn't being active anymore, we have seen the marines do that before, and even worse they sent out no name marines to keep an eye on him to show just how much a none thread he is
13. Weevil was active that's why he was captured, and the marines were actively going after the shichibukai, if they weren't they would have probably left him alone because he was killing off the Whitebeard Pirates
14. King is connected to the nika plotline, the seraphims and he is the only one who can give us the exposition about his races defeat at the hand of the WG, there is no way Marco has more plot relevance than him, at best Weevil being saved will be a cover story if Oda just doesn't ignore it completely
15. nothing can bypass lunarian hex as Vegapunk has told us and as we saw with Luffy and Lucci failing to do so with their durability bypassing abilities
King has far better speed feats than Marco
King has more narrative relevance
Marco doesn't have better feats than King