Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Still insane how y’all get sus reads already. Almost nothing has happened
I've still not understood this aspect of the game, how are people sus of each other already? I haven't seen anything sus imo.
But that being said alot of people here know each other from games before and have been playing a long while so I suppose if you've played that long then you get an idea of what other people's play styles are like.

Worst

Custom title
K, but all I said is there might be a connection. When asked I stated the possible connection. How is that overly dramatic?
idk it didn't felt to me like there were so many votes piling up and someone voting someone else would indicate a connection ( especially at this early stage ) like there's literally no info out there rn there's not a massive push on me rn to make it seem like a strategy to change wagon would be needed

idk it didn't felt to me like there were so many votes piling up and someone voting someone else would indicate a connection ( especially at this early stage ) like there's literally no info out there rn there's not a massive push on me rn to make it seem like a strategy to change wagon would be needed
I disagree definitely sufficient t amount of votes on both you and Alexis to at least see a possible connection in the voting pattern. Doesn't make it so, but solid enough to recognize a possibility. Your reaction to the possibility is very troubling though
Which character?

Role claiming is illegal this round

:willight:
Vote Lynch Worst.
Vote Alexis

I'm actually kinda down with that lol.

Vote Lynch Worst

Feeling good with this direction, who with me

@Emil @MUUGEN @Polar Bear @The Orca @Sir Yasheen etc.
I like Ratchet here, but I'm game

Vote Worst
vote lynch worst
let's get it

Vote Lynch Alexis2282AE
🤔 you have a point it's usually the same ol story

Not active
Gets lynched
Some how comes back
Begins to shit post

Vote Lynch Alexis
Vote Lynch Alexis

How about that ?

Now stop with this nonsense reads on me and focus on real scums

Emil

Certified Memelord
Stupid questions deserve no answer.

"How do you know Luka isn't scum?"

Ya, maybe that's just my impression and the vibes I'm getting. And this is multiball so your TMI nonsense is whack.

Absolute dross.
why wasn't this your first response to luka?

was i supposed to somehow extrapolate this from "a cute teddy bear" vs a "a cute teddy bear but with razor blades"?

given that this teddybear analogy is an arbitrary description of his town vs scum play that you've made up, I felt that you weren't giving us any objective answer in mafia terms that explains your read on luka, ergo sort of dodging his question in a sneaky way and calling him town for a reason we can't determine

that aside, i don't know why you found the need to get aggressive and call this a stupid or dross question. i think your emotions are missplaced here in a way that tells me that you thought town flower will be frustrated here so you wanted to force some sort of aggression to be seen as townie. i for one don't think town flower responds like this, she'll be much more nicer. it's not like i've egged her with a barrage of questions or anything

Good pile:

Fuji, Saber, Ratchet, Luka, Tweet, Jag, Bill, Mango.

Could be wrong on Ratchet or Tweet tho.

FoS pile:

Yoho, Indigo, Worst, Muugen.
Ykno what I think of your read on me

I think the train of thought behind it is

"I don't wanna read this guy town but there's lotsa people who do so out of nowhere he's gonna be town and later he'll be scum out of nowhere too"