Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Elbaf is only Nation that wasn't conquer

Strongest Nation in the World

Royals Family rule the Elbaf, and also our main Villains this arc if LOKI was framed

:kata:
I want Loki to be evil and the villain so bad

This would be an unprecedented and unusual meeting between the MC and an arc villain in op. I don't think any other main villain has been like that.

would be so cool if Loki breaking his chains and running wild is the big catastrophe in this arc.

But knowing oda... :peperain:

One of the events of Ragnarök is the sinking of the world into the sea. In the Mythology after Loki(Fake Sun God of One piece) is unchained and Ragnarök begins, he will take the Naglfar (ship of the dead) and sail on the rising sea to Vigrior where the final battle between the giants, "demons" and gods will take place. So maybe we'll get Luffy(Nika, The real Sun God, God figure of the Giants) commanding Pluton (Which is based on the Roman name for Hades, God of the underworld/the dead similar to Naglfar) fueled by the mother flame and it will sail on the rising sea to Mary Geoise (Vigrior) where the final battle will take place. In Norse mythology, Ragnarök begins when the Gjallarhorn is blown and Yggdrasil shakes, now in chapter 626 Princess Otohime suggests that if Shirahoshis (Poseidon) power isn't used for the greater good, it can be used to sink the entire world under the waves. This can explain why Imu is so interested in her, she is the Gjallarhorn(Shiras scream) that will begin Ragnarok (Sink the world).
:quest:
Too good for loda

Basic media literacy would tell you that since Luffy isn't a fraud like Buggy and has numerous feats to prove his top-tier status, Oda drawing a comparison between Shanks and Luffy means they're comparable at least and there's zero reason (for me at least) to believe that Loki or whoever low-diffs Luffy.
I don’t think Loki is low diffing Luffy? But saying he’s on equal standing just means he’s the same rank.

Just like Buggy.