Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Only character at this point that should be low diffing him in the story should be Imu. Anyone else humbling him Alla Kaido or Crocodile besides him would be unrealistic and a lazy attempt at creating tension.
No way...

you mean the same manga that resorts to an "arc bomb" or "time limit" on every single fucking arc to artificially create tension and stakes is not allowed to have the MC be clowned?

Masaka...

Goofy literally is always gonna be a clown. Oda will always try to portray him as the under dog. For that, oda will let antagonists clown goofy.

Look at egghead where he failed to even hurt Topman. And literally got his own damn hands hurt by punching Topman.

No way...

you mean the same manga that resorts to an "arc bomb" or "time limit" on every single fucking arc to artificially create tension and stakes is not allowed to have the MC be clowned?

Masaka...

Goofy literally is always gonna be a clown. Oda will always try to portray him as the under dog. For that, oda will let antagonists clown goofy.

Look at egghead where he failed to even hurt Topman. And literally got his own damn hands hurt by punching Topman.
He didn't get low diffed. I don't disagree that he clowned him a little bit but I don't see Oda doing a Kaido again. That's my overall point. Goof Goof still came out of egghead unscathed and from the panels that I've seen against topman, it is not clear if he used ACOC.

All I'm saying is he ain't getting low diffed by Loki.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I want Loki to be evil and the villain so bad

This would be an unprecedented and unusual meeting between the MC and an arc villain in op. I don't think any other main villain has been like that.

would be so cool if Loki breaking his chains and running wild is the big catastrophe in this arc.

But knowing oda... :peperain:
I want Loki to be a total wildcard, who follows his own goals. Would be fun if Loki convinces Luffy to free him, only to be lying and then attack Luffy.

Usopp is weak, but would never betray his friends.

Loki being a powerful liar who betrays everyone around him would be a nice foil to Usopp.