Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

No one is revealing any role Kiku but yeah its pretty easy to circumvent imo.
If we deliberately circumvent it then we quickly ruin the game. It's going to be piss easy to find each other as town if we all just go "gee I sure do love Roleblocking" and then the writeup says "Towny McTownerson used Brick Wall to block ????" Its bullshit, its lame, and it's going to kill my motivation to play yet another game

If we deliberately circumvent it then we quickly ruin the game. It's going to be piss easy to find each other as town if we all just go "gee I sure do love Roleblocking" and then the writeup says "Towny McTownerson used Brick Wall to block ????" Its bullshit, its lame, and it's going to kill my motivation to play yet another game
I mean I agree but like say youre town and you think you found scum what do you do lol.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

means, dayum

i mean this could always be triggered by town ability being used or sth but if that's the case, then i'd say it looks bad on one of you, possibly ratchet since well, you're explaining it at least
@Ratchet

yo, are you darkseid?
Probably not fella, I don't think scum would have an ability that would out themselves like that
Getting somethin from a visit is one thing but you have no chance of counter play if you auto-blast someone with your character in the wu

Actually there is a chance. It‘s either neutral Indie or hostile Indie. Definitely not smth we should worry about though as Mafia need to eliminate them. Why do their job for them?
It's not about eliminating Brainiac which I believe we must do, no question.

But it's about Mango defending that character. Based on knowledge of the theme, he is gonna be hostile indy at best....no town should be defending that character