Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Yeah there is a LOT of potential there and Usopp being Thor would fit him being called "God" by Hajrudin and others, Haj might be a son of Lokis father too and thus Lokis brother too, so a "Thor" right there too.

But Usopp needs to wield a real 10 ton hammer and thus Mjolnir would fit even more perfect for that. I remember someone having the idea that Mjolnir should only let the bravest wield it and Usopp could only pick it up when he truly is brave or he can pick it up but it weighs him down and grounds him forcing him to fight and be brave, it doesn't let you run away as long as you hold the hammer?

@Moewu
Interesting, but unless someone buffs Usopp with devil fruit powers like jesus burgess's riki DF or Luffy turns him into giant.

You literally make up some bullshit like inflated boynty and give "real bounty" like you're the author and not Oda lol
Are you ok?

Who cares about fucking feats

Feats themselves are just shit for the entertainment of the fandom.
Oda doesn't take into account half the shit people talk about on this site.

But he's used bounty as a measure of strength many times in the story

It doesn't matter how much you're pissed off that two of Mr. 3's victims can be stronger than the Invincible Katakuri
Just stop with this bullshit
Oda takes into account feats that's why Kaido calls Doffy a weakling for losing badly to Luffy
And why BM knew Cracker was enough for Luffy, and he did better than Doffy vs G4

Oda cares about feats and true portrayal
He has never used bounty to compare a warlord with a YC lol

You guys should know that it was YONKOU Big Mom who gassed and hyped up the Giants into whole other level, she legit said with Loki and his troup she would CRUSH Kaido and Shanks and even Whitebeard, which shows how much BM thought about the Elbaf Nation.

You guys think they are mid class, Big Mom praise and hype the shit of them.
If wano was able to stop Kaido(he needed tricks and Orochi to break them apart), he wont do jackshit against Loki and ton of powerful warriors.

Loki alone got massive hype this chapter.
To a point where even Luffy body feelt his haki, said enough.

Oden is the leader of wano, a strong country.
No one deny it, but Elbaf is one stage higher, more stronger fighters, someone who is stronger than Oden(Loki).

This is just the begin, just sit back and enjoy how crazy Oda is going to hype Loki.
The question for me is not if he surpass Oden or Big Mom, the question is how will Kaido look in compare to Loki.

I'm pretty sure Kaido would never have the control over Elbaf like he done to wano, even with shitty tricks.

You guys should know that it was YONKOU Big Mom who gassed and hyped up the Giants into whole other level, she legit said with Loki and his troup she would CRUSH Kaido and Shanks and even Whitebeard, which shows how much BM thought about the Elbaf Nation.

You guys think they are mid class, Big Mom praise and hype the shit of them.
If wano was able to stop Kaido(he needed tricks and Orochi to break them apart), he wont do jackshit against Loki and ton of powerful warriors.

Loki alone got massive hype this chapter.
To a point where even Luffy body feelt his haki, said enough.

Oden is the leader of wano, a strong country.
No one deny it, but Elbaf is one stage higher, more stronger fighters, someone who is stronger than Oden(Loki).

This is just the begin, just sit back and enjoy how crazy Oda is going to hype Loki.
The question for me is not if he surpass Oden or Big Mom, the question is how will Kaido look in compare to Loki.

I'm pretty sure Kaido would never have the control over Elbaf like he done to wano, even with shitty tricks.
If Whitebeard had Oden and All the samurai's even he would have smashed all the yonkou's.

:steef:

When you don't need inflated bounties but just pure hype and great combat skills :
Kaido
Katakuri
Perospero
Ace
Linlin
Oden

:moonwalk:No need to only rely on bounty to hype them since that's not all they got

:willight: but fraudsters with inflated bounties:
One of them Can't dominate Vista, runs from fodders to hide behind a fraudulent guy
The other Can't stalemate G4. Always need help to jump others.
Others Can't even do a thing to a Yonko , can't hurt a Yonko, can't perform better than Perospero
One got matched by Curiel

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Interesting, but unless someone buffs Usopp with devil fruit powers like jesus burgess's riki DF or Luffy turns him into giant.
Yeah there is that. I wouldnt be surprised if Luffy can Nikafy his crew though, wouldnt put it past Oda to do that. Plus Oda had Usopp doing the Nika poses before and seen as a God and such. But maybe we might see Usopp manifest a DF, something Godly and that will be his powerup too?

Im probably having way too much hope in Oda at this point though or "faith" ironically lol. But I do see Luffy giving the crew Nika transformations/powerups like Naruto did with the kyuubi cloak chakra stuff. It would be a very Shonen thing to do and thematically fitting in OP. Bonney becoming Nika too feels like foreshadowing for it too.