Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
You guys should know that it was YONKOU Big Mom who gassed and hyped up the Giants into whole other level, she legit said with Loki and his troup she would CRUSH Kaido and Shanks and even Whitebeard, which shows how much BM thought about the Elbaf Nation.

You guys think they are mid class, Big Mom praise and hype the shit of them.
If wano was able to stop Kaido(he needed tricks and Orochi to break them apart), he wont do jackshit against Loki and ton of powerful warriors.

Loki alone got massive hype this chapter.
To a point where even Luffy body feelt his haki, said enough.

Oden is the leader of wano, a strong country.
No one deny it, but Elbaf is one stage higher, more stronger fighters, someone who is stronger than Oden(Loki).

This is just the begin, just sit back and enjoy how crazy Oda is going to hype Loki.
The question for me is not if he surpass Oden or Big Mom, the question is how will Kaido look in compare to Loki.

I'm pretty sure Kaido would never have the control over Elbaf like he done to wano, even with shitty tricks.

There's a reason we've barely seen giants with DFs so far, canonically and even non-canonically.

A giant with a wind logia would casually make the most devastating hurricanes with almost zero effort at least.

A giant with the magu magu would be a walking supervolcano at LEAST! Walking Ragnarok/Surtur even!

I BET Akainu even has a giant form with his DF, a magma cerberus, the "TRUE HELL HOUND" or so!

:akasalt::akaman::pepebusi:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You guys should know that it was YONKOU Big Mom who gassed and hyped up the Giants into whole other level, she legit said with Loki and his troup she would CRUSH Kaido and Shanks and even Whitebeard, which shows how much BM thought about the Elbaf Nation.

You guys think they are mid class, Big Mom praise and hype the shit of them.
If wano was able to stop Kaido(he needed tricks and Orochi to break them apart), he wont do jackshit against Loki and ton of powerful warriors.

Loki alone got massive hype this chapter.
To a point where even Luffy body feelt his haki, said enough.

Oden is the leader of wano, a strong country.
No one deny it, but Elbaf is one stage higher, more stronger fighters, someone who is stronger than Oden(Loki).

This is just the begin, just sit back and enjoy how crazy Oda is going to hype Loki.
The question for me is not if he surpass Oden or Big Mom, the question is how will Kaido look in compare to Loki.

I'm pretty sure Kaido would never have the control over Elbaf like he done to wano, even with shitty tricks.
It was always apparent that Elbaf would legit neg diff Wano and it wouldn’t even be close.

I always thought the power of Elbaf alone would annihilate any Yonko crew.

Hell, Elbaf might even defeat the Marines.

A nation of giant warriors like Dorry, Broggy and Hajrudin was always going to be insane. People shit on the giants but it was always obvious this nation was going to be batshit insane.

Robin was being hunted for 20 years and till now
She's under a Yonko
Yet she only recently reached 900Ms

If you think Doffy thr weakling wil get 2B+ just cause "he knows whatever " then you're dead wrong
I don't care about his bounty but this is so disingenuous lol
Until recently she was literally just a complete fodder and the only reason she was dangerous to them was because of her ability to read poneglyphs and her knowledge about the Ohara genocide.
Doffy is a conqueror as well as a former CD with an awakened fruit as well as a crew and he had connections to a Yonko member
He'd have much more of a reason to get a big bounty than Robin would.

Result of going all out extreme death diff KOH ACOC bandana Ashura Zoro V 1HP 99% nerfed injured no rest weakened Lucci= Zoro loses, has to get saved by Jinbei from certain death.

Result of massively holding back non serious sleep diffing playing Luffy v 100% fresh Lucci= Luffy wins, neg diff. Lucci KO'ed/

Yes its true that that Zoro is massively inferior to Luffy both as a fighter and character. No doubt Zoro is fodder in comparison to Luffy.
The only spastic retard here seems to be you tbh. Keep coping Zoro-Retard. The facts are Zoro is fodder and lost to Lucci.
Let me give you a hint
Look at Zoros panel right at the beginning of Lucci fight and then end of Lucci fight and show me where is damage done.

Show me where has Lucci given Zoro additional bleeding, where has hit been landed etc.

Because those minor bandages are from random scuffs he has through out the entire arc.

It was always apparent that Elbaf would legit neg diff Wano and it wouldn’t even be close.

I always thought the power of Elbaf alone would annihilate any Yonko crew.

Hell, Elbaf might even defeat the Marines.

A nation of giant warriors like Dorry, Broggy and Hajrudin was always going to be insane. People shit on the giants but it was always obvious this nation was going to be batshit insane.
How strong do you think Loki is?

I don't care about his bounty but this is so disingenuous lol
Until recently she was literally just a complete fodder and the only reason she was dangerous to them was because of her ability to read poneglyphs and her knowledge about the Ohara genocide.
Doffy is a conqueror as well as a former CD with an awakened fruit as well as a crew and he had connections to a Yonko member
He'd have much more of a reason to get a big bounty than Robin would.
Nico Robin isn't a complete fodder tho. She's on a lower end of commander spectrum.

With her devil form she completely stomped a flying 6 you know..
Post automatically merged:

How strong do you think Loki is?
Around Yonko Level