Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
When will People understand that before Dorry & Brogy got Introduced, We barely even seen High Tier Feats, let alone a Top Tier Attack.
Their Hakoku Moment was a Defining Moment in Story, it's First Showcase of Top Tier Power

And it Mirrors Chapter 1, where Luffy was leaving in a Boat and a Big Fish stood in his way & He used his Signature Attack against it.
Hakoku is literally "Top Tier" Version of First Attack in Story & Luffy's Signature Move Introduction

They have Top Tier Fame
They have Top Tier Bounty
They have Top Tier Experience
They have Top Tier Physical Stats
They have Top Tier Portrayal
They have Top Tier Signature Attack
They have Top Tier Willpower
They have Top Tier Sword/Axe Training (Fighting for +100 Years)
... etc

Dorry & Brogy Individually set the bar for what it means to be a Top Tier, because They are "Strongest High Tiers"
They represent Peak Power that can be attained through normal means in One Piece, They are like Strongest OP Humans have to Offer

Only way to be considered above Dorry/Brogy is to have Mera Mera No Mi Level of Power. (Ace Level)
A Level that Luffy finally reached in Chapter 1000

If Whitebeard had Oden and All the samurai's even he would have smashed all the yonkou's.
That is true, but this also show, how strong Wano was and how Op Elbaf is for being the strongest nation, above wano.
I mean Big Mom wont said stuff like"if I team with Dressrosa and Doflamingo I would crush other Yonkous", you would never hear stuff like that.

It show how high Big Mom thinks about Elbaf.
As strongest nation, having a stronger leader than the leader of wano is given her.
And based on the hype, Loki is looking perfect to surpass even Kaido.

Luffy surpass/reach Oden lvl with adv CoC/adv CoA and Future sight with G4, that was his all out battle against Kaido.
With G5 Luffy is even stronger than Oden.
Current Luffy is one stage above Oden.

Loki vs Current Luffy might surpass the battle with Kaido vs Luffy.
Given that Luffy can now use G5 far better.
Kaido vs Luffy was months ago.

Result of going all out extreme death diff KOH ACOC bandana Ashura Zoro V 1HP 99% nerfed injured no rest weakened Lucci= Zoro loses, has to get saved by Jinbei from certain death.

Result of massively holding back non serious sleep diffing playing Luffy v 100% fresh Lucci= Luffy wins, neg diff. Lucci KO'ed/

Yes its true that that Zoro is massively inferior to Luffy both as a fighter and character. No doubt Zoro is fodder in comparison to Luffy.
The only spastic retard here seems to be you tbh. Keep coping Zoro-Retard. The facts are Zoro is fodder and lost to Lucci.
Stop writing essays
Show me panel and one sentence like I did