Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
he does nerf the crew
he’s a liability luffy should’ve just negged lucci right here n drag zoro to the battlefield

Zoro just couldn't low diff Lucci. At worst, it was a high diff battle for Zoro. Imo, it was an extreme diff.

Oda didnt humiliate Lucci, at the end he wasnt even knocked off. He did justicd to both.

Great feat for who is supposed to be the strongest swordsman, just as Mihawk poposing his battle vs Vista lol.

Bro. I mean, it’s one chapter so shit can always change lol but…

Just from his sheer portrayal:

-He is a Prince of the nation of warrior giants, the strongest independent nation in the World

-He inherited Haki from a lineage of Elbaf Kings, so powerful that it is giving Yonko Luffy chills (similar portrayal to Kizaru/Saturn/Mars/Saint Shanks)

-He has a “Legendary” Devil Fruit (who knows what that shit means tbh but I’m imagining a Mythical Zoan, maybe Jormangundr since Loki wants to end the World, or like a mythical giant Wolf like Skoll who devours the Sun)

-He apparently looks like a hard, crazy warrior

-The whole nation of Elbaf’s warriors gathered together to seal this dude up

What am I supposed to say to all that? Top tier. And again not a fake top tier like Oden who deluded idiots into believing he was top tier when really he’s just a high YC but like an actual top tier. Like him vs Kizaru/Saturn/Saint Shanks is a tossup.
Oden is not a fake top tier though, you may dislike his character but he is a top tier.

Eh?

Those 2 literally were defeated by Mr 3. Thats ridiculous.
Mr. 3 outright stated they would be washed in a straight fight against them. They had to play highly dirty to put them on this state.

Now keep this in mind, this was something like chapter 100 - that was the time when Oda still wanted to finish OP in few years at best. Then all that powercreep happened and thus, Dorry and Brogy needed to be adjusted to the new power structure.

You of all people should know how much portrayal matters, yet you're really questioning their powerlevel after all that?

Shanks doesn't have close ties with elbaf
He has some ties with some giants

Do you even read the manga?
If he befriend Loki and the whole elbaf, he would have been using them to rule the seas
They would have helped him

Even with few giants he has as allies, he can't do mucj
Noodle retardation strikes again...

Shanks literally has ties to the Giant Warrior Pirates clown

You know? the same pirate group that terrorized the seas 100 years ago?

Shanks ain't looking to rule shit. He literally protects weak fodder. That's his whole fleet lol.

Shanks is chillin in the new world partying it up and trying to keep the balance of the world

:endthis:

Aesop Usopp's Fable! Hear the tale of the legendary God Usopp!

:usosmug::pepebusi:

Seriously though it would be bitterly ironic if Mr "Im gonna die alone as a brave warrior of the sea" and "Im the most useless/expendable one" is the only survivor but weirdly bittersweet too.

He finally becomes the captain of his own crew, a God and a hero. As a sole/soul survivor.

I miss pre TS Usopp so much I wouldn't mind this, I love his relationship/storyline with Kaya and his little crew of buddies on Syrup Island. His backstory hits a little too close to home for me too.

I want the best for him ultimately when the story ends. I pray Oda delivers for him ultimately, especially in this arc of all arcs ofc.

If Usopp was narrating the story of One Piece the whole time, that would be so meta with the whole Joyboy story in the story, One Piece world having comics which turned out to have real life equivalents in the story (Germa in the OP comics exist for real in the OP world, not sure about Marine Sora yet but would make sense) and thus the ultimate "Laugh Tale" or something.

Oda could cook something amazing with this. Maybe he could fake all the SHs dying in the end but have them show up much later, kinda like a Sabaody Incident 2.0 or Fairy Tail Tenrou Incident too especially?

:steef::kata::BigW:

Yeah there is a LOT of potential there and Usopp being Thor would fit him being called "God" by Hajrudin and others, Haj might be a son of Lokis father too and thus Lokis brother too, so a "Thor" right there too.

But Usopp needs to wield a real 10 ton hammer and thus Mjolnir would fit even more perfect for that. I remember someone having the idea that Mjolnir should only let the bravest wield it and Usopp could only pick it up when he truly is brave or he can pick it up but it weighs him down and grounds him forcing him to fight and be brave, it doesn't let you run away as long as you hold the hammer?

@Moewu
Hm, Usopp as Thor? I never thought about it, but sure, bring it on full circle with a call back to dress rosa when he was named "God usopp" That would be hype, actually. The tontattas had a great bond with him, after all. The dwarves of the One Piece world.

:crazwhat:

That could be a good test for Usopp. Also Mjolnir never misses its target when you throw it at someone. Would be the perfect "sniping" tool / upgrade.

:beanmean:

Last edited:
Nami one shot one of the Elbaf's warrior
:jordanmf:

Its time to accept Nami > Robin and Brook
Nami used zeus and with zeus she even defeated Ulti and large of Big Mom troup(lot of ministers) in one single strike...
Cmon that is a Yonkou powertool.
And even then Road is just a regular Giant.
Now imagine 1000-10000 of these giants.

And lot of high tiers and few top tiers with DEVIL FRUITS on their own..
This is massive for a country...

How? Since he last appeared 300 chapters ago the crew fought yonkou crews, seraphim, admiral and gorosei and got to the level and bounty they have.

Did Hajrudin improve more than the monster trio by doing nothing these past 300 chapters?

They destroyed a ship... thats it. What buffs did they get from that? None.

At Egghead they also didn't push themselves as Hajrudin did vs Machvise which broke all his bones and still didnt give up.

Sanji leading the crew per usual
Telling zoro what to do and not to do and he complies
Post automatically merged:

:kayneshrug:If there are no skyplit when they clash
Then Loki isn't truly yonko level
Oda won't miss the chance to have the usual CoC clash , and yonko will always split the skies when when clash their CoC At least once during the batte

Sanji leading the crew per usual
Telling zoro what to do and not to do and he complies
Post automatically merged:

:kayneshrug:If there are no skyplit when they clash
Then Loki isn't truly yonko level
Oda won't miss the chance to have the usual CoC clash , and yonko will always split the skies when when clash their CoC At least once during the batte
Look at this damage control

Bro. I mean, it’s one chapter so shit can always change lol but…

Just from his sheer portrayal:

-He is a Prince of the nation of warrior giants, the strongest independent nation in the World

-He inherited Haki from a lineage of Elbaf Kings, so powerful that it is giving Yonko Luffy chills (similar portrayal to Kizaru/Saturn/Mars/Saint Shanks)

-He has a “Legendary” Devil Fruit (who knows what that shit means tbh but I’m imagining a Mythical Zoan, maybe Jormangundr since Loki wants to end the World, or like a mythical giant Wolf like Skoll who devours the Sun)

-He apparently looks like a hard, crazy warrior

-The whole nation of Elbaf’s warriors gathered together to seal this dude up

What am I supposed to say to all that? Top tier. And again not a fake top tier like Oden who deluded idiots into believing he was top tier when really he’s just a high YC but like an actual top tier. Like him vs Kizaru/Saturn/Saint Shanks is a tossup.
Now Oda really should try his best to not fuck it up completely with Loki and Elbaf.

If things are done correctly, we might get a good arc again. At least I hope so, he can't possibly fuck up his norse mythology centered arc that much, right? RIGHT?

Mr. 3 outright stated they would be washed in a straight fight against them. They had to play highly dirty to put them on this state.

Now keep this in mind, this was something like chapter 100 - that was the time when Oda still wanted to finish OP in few years at best. Then all that powercreep happened and thus, Dorry and Brogy needed to be adjusted to the new power structure.

You of all people should know how much portrayal matters, yet you're really questioning their powerlevel after all that?
How hypocrite can you be? Hahaha

So, potrayal does matter here? Lol.

You are right, those 2 should be top 10 in their village. Yet, they arent worth 1.8 billion.

We have characters with ancient fruits, ancient genes, top tier abilites and all of them have bounties below 1.5, yeah, I am talking about Yc1.l and they all should defeat these 2 giants.

Power wise, they are damn strong, but they still lack in speed, endurance and versatiliy which IMO puts them at worst Yc3 and at best, Yc2.

Just look at the numbers, Oars jr, the Jetlee giants at Punk Hazard, Hadrujin at Dresrossa.

Being big doesn't make them are stronger.

I will attribute their bounty for being an ally of Luffy and maybe beaing leaders of the giants, otherwise their bounty has no justification.