Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Well, then what you think of these players?
That if you truly town read those you would have defended that stance instead of passing it down the line asking me what I think of those players

Indigo hasn't been anywhere near his town self, popped in with a vote on a current top wagon Alexis that I believe brought even the vote with the 2nd top wagon of Worst. Not much critical thinking coming from him or looking at the game at large. Definitely had the knowledge to add a vote on a top wagon. Very scummy

Bill has only 8 posts mainly talking about how to play the game. Could be town, but I don't believe you actually believe so on basically nothing. You aren't me

Mango has a lot of town aspects but many people seem to be the opposite on him. Again seems to be a placement without critical thought from you

Polar- redacted. I'll give my thoughts when I form them

But again, it's not how I view these, its your lack of reaction to explain these that is an issue

Okay pretty much caught up.

I am vibing with Saber, actually really liked our back and forth, was light, don't think he would do that as scum, we did have some mindmelt and so far, and seems pretty townie to me so far.

Mango, another slot I am vibing with, he makes me laugh, if he is trolling to this extent as scum, we will find out later.

Flower, didn't like how she was super aggressive toward ekko, but again, this is flower, so won't be surprised if I saw her go to war with anyone in any given moment. Although, I do think she is probably townie here. For now anyways.

Fuji, alot of fluff, no real opinion tbh, can roll eitherway.

Ratchet, seems to be taking it easy, which I don't really blame him, I am gonna have fun too lol, no real opinion, can go either way.

Ekko feels extremely stiff and robotic, I do not believe for one second the dude grabbed my fluff posts and made some weird shit out of it, and apparently sus me because of it. He enters the thread saying he does not wanna do anything, then grabs two randomly sus my way and place a vote, feels very forced. Most I can do here is extend an olive branch to the guy and say, he want's to see more of me? rofl. Either way, scum lean.

Orca seems to actually be trying to solve, some of his posts felt like busy work, but he is trying ill give him that. Town lean.

Charlie can be townie too I suppose, does not strike me as scum from his posts.

No real opinion on the rest.

Didn't like LM posts so far, hence my vote. Think they are fake.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Just catch up whenever you can, can't say there is much of a direction going on. Game gonna be a complete cluster fuck soon enough.

I posted my reads above after catching up in page 49, you can go through them.
probably won't really be able to drive into anything u til np or cycle 2.

at work and going to opening day hockey is back baby!!