One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji won't push Kizaru to serious difficulty.
Legit don't understand the logic behind Sanji vs Kizaru.
There is absolutely no set up what so ever, Sanji is never portrayed to have serious conflict with Kizaru.

Kizaru has affinity to go after first mates, like Rayleigh, Beckman and Marco.
Oda specifically focused on Zoro when it came to Kizaru where symbolism was off the charts with first mate of future pirate king being saved by first mate for former pirate king only for Kizaru to reveal that his preferred CqC style is swordsmanship.

EoS Zoro vs Kizaru actually has some implication, EoS Sanji vs Kizaru literally has zero basis.

I mean this is Shounen, I think when Zoro decided that his ambition is to become strongest swordsman in the world, basic shounen troupe suggests that he will be strongest swordsman ever.

Although I never bought Roger is level above current top tiers nonsense anyways, there he is teaming up with Garp to defeat Rox. Honestly think both Whitebeard and Kaido are stronger than Roger.

EoS Zoro will proabably be stronger than Roger as well and Luffy might be a whole tier above Roger.
So from a panel of :
Garp and Roger vs rox, Kaido, BM, WB

You concluded Kaido WB > Roger

Interesting

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There is absolutely no set up what so ever, Sanji is never portrayed to have serious conflict with Kizaru.

Oda specifically focused on Zoro when it came to Kizaru where symbolism was off the charts with first mate of future pirate king being saved by first mate for former pirate king only for Kizaru to reveal that his preferred CqC style is swordsmanship.

EoS Zoro vs Kizaru actually has some implication, EoS Sanji vs Kizaru literally has zero basis.
Agreed, if Kizaru fights any straw hat, it's Zoro. By the time the Admirals are still relevant threats to the SH's, only Zoro/Luffy will be strong enough to beat them. But the color yellow + kicking apparently makes it more likely for Sanji smh..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Interesting though as WB mentioned he was shocked that an emperor returned from East Blue missing an arm although Shanks was in East blue around 12 years ago in universe time.
IIRC he said "a man like yourself". The idea Shanks/Mihawk were High Tiers back then isn't out of the world. I said it earlier in this mammoth of a thread, but there's probably 25-30 high tiers in the world and a fight between two is definitely noteworthy, maybe legendary.

Lol, the logic behind Sanji VS Kizaru is: speed and dressrosa first opening
I think that's all

Agreed, if Kizaru fights any straw hat, it's Zoro. By the time the Admirals are still relevant threats to the SH's, only Zoro/Luffy will be strong enough to beat them. But the color yellow + kicking apparently makes it more likely for Sanji smh..
Lmao Zoro can kick as well. LS kick is the most basic Kizaru move ever that he uses on fodders.
Post automatically merged:

IIRC he said "a man like yourself". The idea Shanks/Mihawk were High Tiers back then isn't out of the world. I said it earlier in this mammoth of a thread, but there's probably 25-30 high tiers in the world and a fight between two is definitely noteworthy, maybe legendary.
I'd agree with you if I haven't seen high tier fights in One Piece.

There is a completed high tier fight between Luffy and Katakuri that the world knows about through Big news Morgan yet there is no implication of someone like Kaido giving a shit about that duel.

When a duel is called "Stuff of legend" by someone like WB and said to have put entire grand line in shock, I think it has to have been Akainu/Aokiji level duel not Katakuri/Luffy level duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.