Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Nothing much Bob kun, Flash used an ability on me and Ratchet that triggered an ability from Darkseid which led to him controlling flashs basic ability and the ability flash used. Which led to people thinking Ratchet could be Darkseid but then it appears like there is another writeup where Darkseid took control of someone and it might have been then that Flash was controlled.
Did the flash ability on you have a negative or positive affect?

If we deliberately circumvent it then we quickly ruin the game. It's going to be piss easy to find each other as town if we all just go "gee I sure do love Roleblocking" and then the writeup says "Towny McTownerson used Brick Wall to block ????" Its bullshit, its lame, and it's going to kill my motivation to play yet another game
tbh, i agree with that

Based on all of the other posts from aries that would be his name not his role.

It didn't say Batman The Vig
I mean sure but the whole sentence is basically description of survivour. He needs to survive till top 7. I've been Indie a few times in Aries games and every single time I'd just leave the game once I won. That was even true for entire cult in HxH game. That being said, it's really not that important.

who can give me a tldr I wa shot expecting this game to start so soon.
earlier Mango went for Worst basically for sheeping people and not trying to think for himself
Fuji and Worst (I THINK, could be me misremembering it) went for Mango for a short while
we thought Ratchet is outed scum but i guess it's not 100% confirmed?
90% sure Flower is town

that's about it

also kills and investigations are unlocked and everyone have first 4 of their unlockable abilities unlocked

So there are crewmates( Town which in this case are the super heroes) vs Imposters ( Villains). If you are crewmate your job is to find the imposters in the thread, through either seeing if they are lying or acting weird or like you link them to one of the posts Aries makes where he shows heroes or villains doing things.

Then once you identify an impostor you vote for them to get rid of them just like you would vote them in Among Us. You also have abilities in your role that can help you find and get rid of imposters or help crewmates. You use by saying use X ability on X player in your role PM.