Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
His egghead performance was solid honestly
The Warcury stuff was weird, but it didn't really matter to me. You win some you lose some.
The stamina stuff is a massive issue imo. Power is cool but if you gas out before your opponent is down for good, it's not that impressive. He conveniently always get lot of food to recover in-story but in power discussions this won't fly

The stamina stuff is a massive issue imo. Power is cool but if you gas out before your opponent is down for good, it's not that impressive. He conveniently always get lot of food to recover in-story but in power discussions this won't fly
The g5 time limit is weird and inconsistent
And he can also just go out of G5 sometimes, without even suffering any consequences
It's a weird power up

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
Btw
I enjoyed every season of Marvel Loki series
Especially the episodes that include Loki and HeWhoRemains
I've not seen the series yet but I saw this and it goes HARD! What an amazingly well written character after all this time! Truly one of the best character arcs I've ever seen!:

The GOD OF STORIES!

I expect something like this in One Piece, a prophecy/fate/narrate/story fruit or something, something to manipulate fate itself, preferably through the medium of storytelling too? How fitting for an arc that was meant to be "FABLE"?

Norse Mythology

While no single "God of Stories" exists in Norse mythology, several figures are closely associated with narratives, wisdom, and knowledge:

• Bragi: The god of poetry and eloquence, Bragi is renowned for his ability to compose beautiful and inspiring verses. He's also associated with history and genealogy, preserving and reciting tales of gods and heroes.
  • Odin: The Allfather, Odin is the primary god of wisdom, magic, and runes. He sacrificed an eye to drink from the Well of Mimir, gaining immense knowledge of the past, present, and future. He's a patron of skalds (poets) and is associated with runes, which were used for both writing and magical purposes.
  • Saga: A lesser-known goddess associated with history and storytelling. Her name literally means "saga" or "story" in Old Norse. She's often depicted with Odin, suggesting a close relationship and shared interest in narratives and the past.
MCU Loki

Initially presented as the God of Mischief, MCU Loki's character arc explores his potential for growth and change, leading him towards the mantle of "God of Stories":

• From Mischief to Stories: Loki confronts his past selves, witnesses the predetermined nature of his life, and ultimately breaks free from his destined path.
  • Time-Slipping and Narrative Control: Loki develops the ability to "time-slip," allowing him to briefly rewind time and alter events. This, coupled with his awareness of the multiverse, positions him to influence narratives.
  • Embracing Free Will: Loki grapples with the concept of free will versus predestination, suggesting that individuals can make choices that influence their own narratives and potentially those of others.
  • Metafictional Awareness: Loki demonstrates an increasing awareness of his existence within a story, further blurring the lines between character and storyteller.
Connecting MCU Loki to Norse Mythology

• Bragi's Influence: Loki's growing awareness of narratives and his ability to manipulate them echoes Bragi's role as the god of poetry and storytelling.
  • Odin's Wisdom: Like Odin, Loki seeks knowledge and understanding, gaining a broader perspective on the multiverse and the nature of reality.
  • Saga's Connection: Saga's association with history and storytelling could be reflected in Loki's growing awareness of his own story and his potential to influence others' narratives.
Conclusion

The "God of Stories" represents the power of narratives to shape reality, influence beliefs, and define our understanding of the world. Whether a literal deity like Bragi or a metaphorical representation like MCU Loki's journey, this concept highlights the importance of stories in human culture and experience. Both Norse mythology and the MCU offer compelling interpretations of this idea, emphasizing the dynamic relationship between stories, fate, and free will.

Loki's possible DF, the Yarn Yarn Fruit:

Name: Ito Ito no Mi (Yarn Yarn Fruit)
Type:
Paramecia
Abilities:
  • Narrative Manipulation: The user can create and manipulate "yarns" of fate, allowing them to subtly influence the narratives of others. This could manifest in various ways:
    • Subtle Influence: Nudging people towards certain choices or actions by subtly altering their circumstances or influencing their thoughts.
    • Probability Manipulation: Slightly shifting the odds in the user's favor, making fortunate coincidences more likely to occur.
    • Weaving Illusions: Creating illusions that play on people's expectations and beliefs, leading them to misinterpret events or situations.
    • Limited Precognition: Sensing the general direction of a narrative, allowing the user to anticipate potential outcomes and prepare accordingly.
  • Storytelling Enhancement: The user can also use their powers to enhance their own storytelling abilities:
    • Captivating Audience: Weaving yarns that enhance their words, making their stories more engaging and immersive.
    • Illusory Storytelling: Creating illusions to accompany their tales, bringing their stories to life and making them more vivid.
    • Emotional Manipulation: Subtly influencing the emotions of their audience, making them feel more connected to the story and its characters.
Weaknesses:
  • Strong Wills: The fruit's power is less effective on individuals with strong wills or a clear sense of self.
  • Direct Combat: The fruit's abilities are primarily focused on manipulation and storytelling, making the user less effective in direct combat situations.
  • Seastone: Like all Devil Fruit users, the user is vulnerable to Seastone and loses their powers when submerged in water.
Elbaf Connection:
  • Giant Storytelling Tradition: Elbaf is known for its rich storytelling tradition, with giants passing down tales of their ancestors and heroes through generations. The Ito Ito no Mi would be a perfect fit for this culture, allowing the user to enhance their storytelling and preserve their history in a more engaging way.
  • Loki's Role: As the prince of Elbaf, Loki could use the fruit to become a powerful storyteller and leader, inspiring his people and guiding them towards a prosperous future. He could also use his powers to protect Elbaf from external threats by subtly manipulating events and influencing the actions of enemies.
Loki's Potential:
  • Master Manipulator: With his natural cunning and mischievous nature, Loki could become a master manipulator with the Ito Ito no Mi. He could subtly influence events on a grand scale, weaving intricate webs of deception and intrigue.
  • Protector of Elbaf: Loki could use his powers to protect Elbaf and its people, ensuring their safety and prosperity. He could anticipate threats and subtly manipulate events to prevent conflicts or guide them towards favorable outcomes.
  • Storyteller King: Loki could become a beloved storyteller king, captivating his people with his tales and using his powers to inspire and unite them. He could weave stories that celebrate Elbaf's history and values, ensuring their cultural heritage is passed down through generations.
This Devil Fruit concept draws inspiration from both Norse mythology and MCU Loki's character arc, combining elements of storytelling, manipulation, and fate. It would be a fascinating addition to the One Piece world, especially within the context of Elbaf and its connection to giants and their rich storytelling tradition.

Even legendary warriors (that's their inverse reputation) like Dory and Brogy remained below Croc. Imagine the meltdown when Doffy gets a +2B belly bounty....
He won’t

Little Garden and Alabasta were in the first 200 chapters of the manga. Yeah Oda retconned their powerlevels because he didn’t have the manga planned out this far ahead.

Obviously it would make no sense for a shichibukai or legendary elbaf warriors to have a bounty comparable to Bobbins or Rockstar.

But Doffy’s arc was like 700 chapters into the manga. Oda has no reason to retcon his strength, it makes sense. Luffy and Law were worth 500 million each, putting Doffy at around 1 billion.

That is consistent with his feats and portrayal.

I've not seen the series yet but I saw this and it goes HARD! What an amazingly well written character after all this time! Truly one of the best character arcs I've ever seen!:

The GOD OF STORIES!

I expect something like this in One Piece, a prophecy/fate/narrate/story fruit or something, something to manipulate fate itself, preferably through the medium of storytelling too? How fitting for an arc that was meant to be "FABLE"?
yo what if kratos is n elbaf shit would b crazy fr tht depends on whatever route of norse mythology oda takes I’m curious abt thor n odin also

He won’t
But Doffy’s arc was like 700 chapters into the manga. Oda has no reason to retcon his strength, it makes sense. Luffy and Law were worth 500 million each, putting Doffy at around 1 billion.
Pre-Yonko Saga bounties were obviously deflated. Jinbe had 438 mill, while Who's Who had 550 million. WW got mid diffed.

That Doffy "1 billion" should be comparable to Jinbe's 438 mill, meaning over 2x his bounty. (It would normalize to 2.5 bill now).

If you just take it for granted that Oda didn’t realize the full scope of the series back in little garden, and then judge the giants’ strength by Egghead feats and portrayal, the bounties check out.

Dorry and Brogy looked a lot better than Sanji and Jinbe, which are your average 1 billion berry bounty pirates. Dare I say they even had a bigger spotlight than Zoro.

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
yo what if kratos is n elbaf shit would b crazy fr tht depends on whatever route of norse mythology oda takes I’m curious abt thor n odin also
Right!? Oda could do some absolutely INSANE shit with Kratos, Heimdall, Balder, Freya, Hela, Odin, Skadi, Tyr etc! Not to mention Loki as he's doing already ofc!

Oda was inspired by Vicky the Viking for One Piece too so I imagine he will be taking this arc most seriously too ofc!

:brootea::brootea::brootea::brootea::brootea:

Not to mention the 9 realms of Yggrasil too ofc!:

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

In before Oda's 2 week research is to play through God of War: Ragnarok too!

:DanySquint::risiup::saden::kobeha:

Last edited:
If you just take it for granted that Oda didn’t realize the full scope of the series back in little garden, and then judge the giants’ strength by Egghead feats and portrayal, the bounties check out.

Dorry and Brogy looked a lot better than Sanji and Jinbe, which are your average 1 billion berry bounty pirates. Dare I say they even had a bigger spotlight than Zoro.
Straw Hats are obviously deflated atm. Luffy is stronger than Admirals, and Zoro is stronger than King.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Also I wonder why people compare Loki to Orochi and other fraudulent villains, doesn't make much sense because everything we've been told so far suggests that he's genuinely just that strong especially since Luffy himself said he was very powerful.
This. You can't sense a strong Devil Fruit through CoO.

Luffy is sensing Loki's Haki, and that's why Luffy is interested.