Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
He said “There are a handful of people that can fight me” and proceeded to name those 5 so yeah like Oden isnt a scrub. I know that those are only from the people he interracted with but saying Roger>> Oden is a reach. Roger> Oden seems fairer.
Idk, I think Roger was on another level tbh.

Sure, Oden can fight him, but I think, since they have the exact same scene, that Oden is ~ to Luffy pre Nika. And Luffy Isn't as strong as Roger even with G5.
Post automatically merged:

You're denying Oden hype and portrayal
To go hype kizaru and Admirals equal to Yonko to superior based on your headcanons
This hasn't anything to do with Admirals; has to do with top tiers.

In fact, you always hype skysplitting. On this, I can even agree: Oden Is a certified CoC user that went all out and never split the sky whereas BM, Shanks or even Luffy pre Nika Nika have. Probably (certainly) even Ray or Garo old would.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Sure, Oden can fight him, but I think, since they have the exact same scene, that Oden is ~ to Luffy pre Nika. And Luffy Isn't as strong as Roger even with G5.
Post automatically merged:

This hasn't anything to do with Admirals; has to do with top tiers.

In fact, you always hype skysplitting. On this, I can even agree: Oden Is a certified CoC user that went all out and never split the sky whereas BM, Shanks or even Luffy pre Nika Nika have. Probably (certainly) even Ray or Garo old would.
Oden > g4 luffy

You want me to mention the revs and EVERY PIRATE CREW? You want me to one by one heart pirates, foxy pirates, kid pirates, on air pirates, is that it?

I said every organization because I meant every organization

Loki HELD BACK… oimo and kashi literlaly say they needed to get dory and Broggy to stand a chance… Do you understand? The entirety of Elbaf supposedly couldn’t get Loki down without going searching for these two guys who disappeared for 100 years

And this is all with Loki holding back and not killing any of them… Because obviously he’s the Oden of this arc and isn’t actually evil

anyway yes, BAJRANG gun can kill all the strawhats together in one hit, is this news to you?
I don't need you mentioning anything. It's all headcanon and wishful thinking on your end. But whatever floats your boat I guess

I disagree, all out Kaido vs G4 Luffy is a mid diff for Kaido given how he treated G5 who is a good deal stronger then G4 and Oden almost defeated Kaido.

Warlord bounties guesses:
Mihawk - 3.590
Croc - 1.965
Doffy - 1.751
Kuma - 1.729
Boa - 1.659
Weevil - 1.646
Moriah - 1.632
Jinbe. - 1.100
Correct Warlord bounties guesses:
1.Marshall D. Teach - 4,996,000,000
2.Dracule Fraudhawk - 3,590,000,000
3.Buggy - 3,189,000,000
4.Trafalgar D. Water Law - 3,000,000,000
5.Bartholomew Kuma - 2,960,000,000
6.Donquixote Dofuramingo - 2,340,000,000
7.Crocodile - 1,965,000,000
8.Boa Hancock - 1,659,000,000
9.Edward Weevil - 1,480,000,000
10.Jinbe - 1,100,000,000
11.Gecko Moriah - 1,032,000,000
12.Hanafuda - 1,000,000,000

edit

who likes to play Hanafuda/koi koi?

I disagree, all out Kaido vs G4 Luffy is a mid diff for Kaido given how he treated G5 who is a good deal stronger then G4 and Oden almost defeated Kaido.
* Twenty years younger Kaido who was not the WSC.

Those two have the same scene and still, that Luffy splitted the sky, and Oden didn't; that Luffy had a whole Advanced haki more than Oden (FS) too.
But they have the same scene, so imho they are comparable.

Not saying that you have to see It that way, just saying where I put Oden and why.

Imho, every top tier can beat Oden after a hard fight, Just like they would beat G4 Luffy. For very strong top tiers that would go even "easier".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
* Twenty years younger Kaido who was not the WSC.

Those two have the same scene and still, that Luffy splitted the sky, and Oden didn't; that Luffy had a whole Advanced haki more than Oden (FS) too.
But they have the same scene, so imho they are comparable.

Not saying that you have to see It that way, just saying where I put Oden and why.

Imho, every top tier can beat Oden after a hard fight, Just like they would beat G4 Luffy. For very strong top tiers that would go even "easier".
20 years ago kaido means nothing

He was 39 like Oden
Late 30s is prime age
Age of Roger at God Valley
Age shanks is now
Age wb was in his prime etc

Funny thing people use doflimingo to down play Whitebeard pirates which you have takes like cracker > Marco, katakuri > Marco , smoothie > Marco , jack > Marco , etc before wano.

Marco literally outspeed boa Hancock in saving luffy from Kuzan .

Whitebeard pirates has best portrayal of entire yonko crew. It is strongest crew of all yonko . Vista is hype for fighting mihawk . Jozu defense is hype to deflect mihawk slash. Jozu broke free from doflimingo strong offscreen which he randomly sneak attack Kuzan after he got paralyzed by doflimingo string .

izo those thought be vertan level is now fighting kaido , hurt kaido , then kill cp0 agent while wounded .
Also Ace di get downplayed by fandom like weaker than cracker , yc .

Same Whitebeard younger crewmate fought prime Roger crew for days .

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
He said “There are a handful of people that can fight me” and proceeded to name those 5 so yeah like Oden isnt a scrub. I know that those are only from the people he interracted with but saying Roger>> Oden is a reach. Roger> Oden seems fairer.
Oden would have killed Kaido if it wasn't for Fake Momo and Higurashi, I have no idea why people pretend Oden is weak.

Oden is dumb. Not weak. Look at Luffy. There's a gigantic fucking difference between being strong and smart in this series.

Kaido was lying on the ground in Dragon form when Oden was bullrushing him, until Oden saw Fake Momo.

Kaido got a deep scar that knocked him down while clashing with Oden, if Oden could have attacked Kaido defenseless on the ground, Oden would have won.

Why did Oden lose? He was too stupid to realize it made no sense for his son he just left in Kuri to magically teleport onto the battlefield.

Oda wrote Oden very consistently as a fool of a Lord. Very powerful, cool dude, who had no actual business making political/warfare decisions because he was a hot-headed fool.