Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Saber

King of Knights

Martian Manhunter activated Telepathic Relay to reveal 3 random messages from the Legion of doom

"Time to Hunt"

"We got this"

"Who should I confuse?"

The Flash activated Speed Sharing which triggered Psionic Possession to take full control of their role bypassing protection. Darksied can now use Flashes Base and Speed Sharing ability.

Sinestro activated redirector on ??? To redirect their base ability onto
using this cheat leaking ability rn was dumb af because now scum will know it's in the game, should've at least waited until n1, imo

Sometimes you just gotta fake it till you make it. My very first Mafia game i was put as Mafia, with less forgiving hosts than what I am towards players. Even when reading the rules I fully didn't understand what was going on, sometimes you just gotta be okay with being confused. Weather the storm before it makes sense, look at what others are doing or posting as a example. You don't need to be perfect to play these games. You can get pretty far just by knowing the theme of the game even if you don't play Mafia.

I've had plenty of people get into playing Mafia just because of the theme of the Mafia game I hosted. It's why I call this yugioh with a DC paint job, if you kinda get how OG Yugioh was played then this game set up makes perfect sense. Apply the same principles and your like half way there from getting how to play this game

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sometimes you just gotta fake it till you make it. My very first Mafia game i was put as Mafia, with less forgiving hosts than what I am towards players. Even when reading the rules I fully didn't understand what was going on, sometimes you just gotta be okay with being confused. Weather the storm before it makes sense, look at what others are doing or posting as a example. You don't need to be perfect to play these games. You can get pretty far just by knowing the theme of the game even if you don't play Mafia.

I've had plenty of people get into playing Mafia just because of the theme of the Mafia game I hosted. It's why I call this yugioh with a DC paint job, if you kinda get how OG Yugioh was played then this game set up makes perfect sense. Apply the same principles and your like half way there from getting how to play this game
guys im here to collect the 5 pieces of DC Exodia

the times ahead may bring forth alot of chaos. when that happens, Who should I confuse?