Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

The 3 incoming actions that were targeted was

Detective was activated on ???, Constantine has delayed the action result.

Vigilante was activated-Constantine allowed this action to pass

Vigilante failed to kill it's target

Speed Sharing was destroyed by Constantine

Darksied activated Omega Beam to Omega Kill Flash/Flower

Raven activated Umbrakinesis to protect themselves for 2 cycles
Seriously, why....

no way this wasn't spite-kill, right? Flower basically lost her role already
Muugen, Yasheen, and Ratchet confirmed scum d1.....good start

muugen fanclub is all on one scum team

rion
kek
the alts
why lie you my biggest fan
you sound pathetic rion last game you played this bad you were scum.
you started playing 30 minutes ago and I started maybe 2 hours ago...I know you like to be a lying sum bitch but this one takes the cake since I barely played..but I'm not scum. so I'm not worried bout ya poor take..

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
why lie you my biggest fan

you started playing 30 minutes ago and I started maybe 2 hours ago...I know you like to be a lying sum bitch but this one takes the cake since I barely played..but I'm not scum. so I'm not worried bout ya poor take..
you literally were ignored until you started pinging me......

& what exactly am I lying about.

The Flash-Town

Base Ability: Doctor: Target any player and protect them for the cycle

(Speed Force Sharing) Gain an additional drawphase ability. Pick 2 players to gain a additional drawphase ability

(Speed Stealing) Target any player and make them targetable to actions regardless if they are protected or Nexus passive

(Interdimensial Travel) Remove yourself and 2 players from the game for one cycle. You cannot be selected to be targeted not even from a Omega Kill

(Speed Force Infinite Punch) Redirect all kill shots onto any player as a Omega Kill

(Super speed) Make actions that target you miss for the phase

(The Flash DCEU: Flashpoint) This can be activated after a cycle. Go back to a previous cycle and negate a write up

(Killer Frost: Heart of Ice) This can be activated once all task force X abilities have been found. If Anti town has obtained any task force X abilities this phase destroy them

(Cisco: Hacker) This can be activated when task force X abilities are up for grabs. Gain a task force X ability as a one shot

(Elognated Man: Elasticity) This can be activated after a phase. See 3 incoming actions. One from a hostile indie, 1 from Mafia and another from other Mafia. Stop one ability, redirect another and let one pass

(Iris West: Informant) This can be activated at the end of the dayphase. Gain a cop result
Did I get it correctly that Darkside "stole" Flash's roles?

If so, all of this stuff is theirs to work with now?