Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
The fact people are getting hyped by this awful author is shocking. It’s like no one read the last 3 arcs
There are still individually cool moments all over the last 3 arcs, including this one. Oda has failed to deliver narratively as a whole in many ways but things like Luffy vs Kata, the start of Roof Piece, King vs Zoro, Gorosei's summoning and such are still hype on their own.

That is an impossibility. The Yonko are far too pathetic.

Loki > Yonko isn’t really a debate, like Kizaru and Mars, Loki’s mere presence made Luffy shit his pants. Luffy never had any such reaction to any Yonko, not even Saint Shanks.
Here is the thing, Oda has Luffy "reacting'' to Loki and Kizaru to signify to the reader that Admirals are strong and a threat to the Yonko.

Before Luffy became a top tier we already knew that his opponents were strong but now that he became one for the average reader who read Marineford they wouldnt think Admirals are a threat, thus he had Luffy react and says Kizaru is strong to establish that for them.

The same is now done for Loki, Luffy is a top tier and once again he has to specify that Loki is strong for us the readers to scale him.

I hope it makes sense to you and you understand it lol. Not everything is about powerlevels.

I wonder how this dumb clown is feeling right now?:sanjismug:

I'm pretty sure he is mad salty that we are in Elbaf and that he ended up being wrong after so much denial.:milaugh:
Elbalf looks promising so far (based on this chapter alone)
Loki sounds hype and seems not be be another Orochi.
My bet for the legendary fruit is that of either a Wolf (Fenrnir) or Snake (Jormungandr) fruit
Everything else seems wrong but let's see what Oda has in store

Loki > Yonko isn’t really a debate, like Kizaru and Mars, Loki’s mere presence made Luffy shit his pants. Luffy never had any such reaction to any Yonko, not even Saint Shanks.
If the yonko are pathetic man you must think the admiraLs are below dogshit :gokulaugh:
Negged by wifi haki
Kizaru One shoted by an attack that would tickle kaido
Akainudog 2 shoted by 0.2hp wb
Kuzan low diffed by 0.3hp garp

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Shanks beats every Admiral imo lol. Like you just gotta stop fighting Oda about it.
I have to stop fighting Oda about your opinion, huh? Lmfao

How many times are my predictions going to have to body this entire forum before yall learn lmfao. Every single one of my Egghead predictions came true. I legit humiliated all of you on the Ryokugyu black blade debate. I told you Lolden’s level would get shat on and now have the far, far superior Loki. I told you Dorry and Broggy would get a 2 billion bounty. I told you Warlords were stronger than commanders and now the lowest Warlord bounty is 300m higher than King.

Just let Papa Lee do the thinking for you.

He went to look at Loki because he was curious about who he was, do you call that afraid?Luffy said that he knew about Loki's existence from the moment he wake up in the elbaf, did he look scared until now? Why do you admiral fans always bother with this nonsense? Is it so hard to have some fun? Ryoukugyu, fujiitora and kizaru can't beat a yonko.

I have to stop fighting Oda about your opinion, huh? Lmfao

How many times are my predictions going to have to body this entire forum before yall learn lmfao. Every single one of my Egghead predictions came true. I legit humiliated all of you on the Ryokugyu black blade debate. I told you Lolden’s level would get shat on and now have the far, far superior Loki. I told you Dorry and Broggy would get a 2 billion bounty. I told you Warlords were stronger than commanders and now the lowest Warlord bounty is 300m higher than King.

Just let Papa Lee do the thinking for you.
Actually its not my opinion Im sure Shanks beats every single Admiral no matter what, hes Odas golden child lol. Im sorry bro, I know you dislike him and Im not a fan of his really but it is what it is man.

Your Oden opinion is just that, your opinion bro. As for the Warlords its a mixed thing lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
He went to look at Loki because he was curious about who he was, do you call that afraid?Luffy said that he knew about Loki's existence from the moment he wake up in the elbaf, did he look scared until now? Why do you admiral fans always bother with this nonsense? Is it so hard to have some fun? Ryoukugyu, fujiitora and kizaru can't beat a yonko.
Why do all Yonko fans just legit have the reading comprehension of fucking donkeys
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Not once did I say Luffy was afraid of Loki but you can’t fucking read like the rest of my victims on this forum lmfao. I said Luffy shat himself over Loki’s power level which is factual. In other words Luffy was in awe “my entire body is screaming at this guy’s strength”, lmfao