Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Everyone chained or cuffed that Luffy meets at the start of the arc ends up as ally

:josad:loki is bound to become an ally no matter what happens
What is this new trend that a man that MURDERED someone for a DF is going to be an ally?
People really expect Loki vs Luffy to happen in the next following chapters? Lol... this is Oda way to introduce the main purpose of the arc, the conflict (time bomb) and the antagonist... but after this encounter I expect at least 20 more chapters of lore and useless stuff. Loki won't be releasing anytime soon.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Thats not what I said, I said Luffy didnt make a comment about their Haki and being “strong” because we already knew they were super strong especially compared to him and his friends when Wano started.

That’s exactly what I just said lmfao

Except I never said anything about either the Gorosei or Emperors being stronger then Admirals reread my post bro, I said that the Gorosei were given the same thing as Kizaru ie reactions from Luffy and co to say hey they are strong to the average reader.
Because the average brained OP fan needed Jimbe to state that the Gorosei were strong…..???

Hajrudin was still one shot by G2 Luffy. And Hakkoku was cool but still.
Which is exactly why I said that absolute morons needed the Giants to get hyped, but not the higher IQ among us such as myself who already knew Dorry and Broggy were worth 2 billion lmfao. I mean median brains actually thought the Gorosei were going to be impressive before Dorry and Broggy smacked Warcury on his ass.

Hajrudin is probably worth a solid 800 million. Luffy sucker punching him doesn’t change that his brute power, as a giant, is far, far, far above any human in OP.

That’s exactly what I just said lmfao
Bro what are we disagreeing about here lol, there was no need for Luffy to say “Omg Kaido is strong” we knew it, we saw him fuck Luffy up neg diff at the begining of Wano. And he had his reputation as Emperor which meant he scaled to Shanks and WB and BM in standing and strength.

Because the average brained OP fan needed Jimbe to state that the Gorosei were strong…..???
Yes now youre understanding lol.

Which is exactly why I said that absolute morons needed the Giants to get hyped, but not the higher IQ among us such as myself who already knew Dorry and Broggy were worth 2 billion lmfao. I mean median brains actually thought the Gorosei were going to be impressive before Dorry and Broggy smacked Warcury on his ass.
Okay so what are we arguing about here lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Bro what are we disagreeing about here lol, there was no need for Luffy to say “Omg Kaido is strong” we knew it, we saw him fuck Luffy up neg diff at the begining of Wano. And he had his reputation as Emperor which meant he scaled to Shanks and WB and BM in standing and strength.
You said it was a FACT that the reason Luffy never commented on the Haki of the Yonko is that we already knew the Yonko were strong. I don’t think you know what a fact is lmfao.

Okay so what are we arguing about here lol.
Bro forgot the debate lmfao.

You said the only reason Luffy sensed Loki’s haki was so your average moron would know that the giants are strong.

Which I guess I wasn’t necessarily disagreeing lmfao. Just stating that those of us with extreme IQ already knew the giants were strong before now and I predicted Dorry and Broggy’s bounty increase nearly perfectly.

You said it was a FACT that the reason Luffy never commented on the Haki of the Yonko is that we already knew the Yonko were strong. I don’t think you know what a fact is lmfao.
No I said it was factual that Luffy was far weaker than Kaido and BM. And we knew it so we didnt need to be told once again by Luffy “Omg they are so strong”. We were shown and knew through portrayal and feats.

Bro forgot the debate lmfao.
No Im saying we are agreeing with each other but you keep bringing it up to your elitism about knowing better when the point is the average reader doesnt.

You said the only reason Luffy sensed Loki’s haki was so your average moron would know that the giants are strong.

Which I guess I wasn’t necessarily disagreeing lmfao.
So yeah what are we arguing about lol.

Just stating that those of us with extreme IQ already knew the giants were strong before now and I predicted Dorry and Broggy’s bounty increase nearly perfectly.
But thats got nothing to do with the point lol.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I can see 3 possibilities for Loki's character arch

1- he has a change of heart after learning Luffy is the true Sun God and turns into yet another powerful ally

2- He's defeated by Usopp in a david vs Goliath inspired fight, Usopp gets his 3rd statue becomes a brave warrior of the sea and Loki gets locked up again

3- Loki loses but instead of getting locked up he gets exiled from Elbaph and eventually meets and joins up with the black beard pirates

Oda will likely use Dorry and Brogy as hype tools tbh

It is a running pattern with giants in OP. Dorry and Brogy being strong won’t save them from it.

My guess is Kidd will beat one of them with relative ease. It would be a good way to redeem his image after the loss from Shanks, and they did destroy his ship.

I think the other one could very well job to Teach, Akainu, Loki, or whomever this arc’s villain is. I’m leaning on Akainu at the moment. He really hasn’t got a good moment post skip, so beating a giant captain would be deserved.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Their Attack looks several 100 times bigger than Big Moms attack in terms of Radius.

Just smaller than Hakai.
Meaning Individually they are dishing out somewhat lower than Yonko level power.
I do think Hakoku is a Top Tier attack. It is very much like Ikoku that Big Mom uses. Giants have incredible raw power, now imagine stacking that with swordsmanship & Haki.