Character Discussion Zoro is Alpha, Sanji is an envious Beta as per the One Piece manga latest chapter

For 100, who is Absalom?
Then there was the Giant fishman with Jimbo,
Fighting a pacifista with Zori, clashing with Vergo amd Soffy before leaving Dressrosa.
Fought even Luffy in WCI.
none of those were wins, I clearly said his last 1 v 1 win did I not?

Abssalom not only ran but also stole Nami, meaning Sanji failed to save Nami
him and Jinbe ganging up on Wadatsumi is not a 1 v 1
again attacking that PX with Zoro is not a 1 v 1, and he lost to Vergo and Doffy
Luffy has never fought Sanji

at this point its pretty clear you don't know what a 1 v 1 is, or what a win is or what a fight even is

none of those were wins, I clearly said his last 1 v 1 win did I not?

Abssalom not only ran but also stole Nami, meaning Sanji failed to save Nami
him and Jinbe ganging up on Wadatsumi is not a 1 v 1
again attacking that PX with Zoro is not a 1 v 1, and he lost to Vergo and Doffy
Luffy has never fought Sanji

at this point its pretty clear you don't know what a 1 v 1 is, or what a win is or what a fight even is
You are grasping at straw, amd you are either dishonest or just plain stupid.
A character must win 1v1 to be fight oriented, here is a list of characters who never won a 1v1 on panel:
WB, Akainu (off panel), every admiral, Big Mom, King, Queen, Mr. One, Crocodile, Lucci, Roger, Rayleigh.
By your retarded definition of "winning 1v1" all these characters are not fighting oriented.

A character must win 1v1 to be fight oriented, here is a list of characters who never won a 1v1 on panel:
WB, Akainu (off panel), every admiral, Big Mom, King, Queen, Mr. One, Crocodile, Lucci, Roger, Rayleigh.
By your retarded definition of "winning 1v1" all these characters are not fighting oriented.
ARE YOU A FCKING RETARD?

Luffy and Zoro get a 1 v 1 each arc that's why they are fight orientated, from the beginning we are talking about the main cast not every fcking character you stupid muppet
Sanji is a character who most of the time drives the exposition part of the story, he in that regard is like Nami, he never has and will never be a fight orientated character like Luffy and Zoro who get 1 v 1 fights every fcking arc

ARE YOU A FCKING RETARD?

Luffy and Zoro get a 1 v 1 each arc that's why they are fight orientated, from the beginning we are talking about the main cast not every fcking character you stupid muppet
Sanji is a character who most of the time drives the exposition part of the story, he in that regard is like Nami, he never has and will never be a fight orientated character like Luffy and Zoro who get 1 v 1 fights every fcking arc
Do you read what others write?
You claimed that you have to win 1v1 to be fighting oriented. Your words, retard.
If a character needs to win 1v1 to be fight oriented, Lucci is not.
Kidd is not.
Roger is not.
WB is not.
Mihawk won one 1v1 in almost 30 years, i guess he is not fighting oriented.
Garp only lost fights, he must not be fighting oriented.
Same as Sengoku.
So yeah, 99% of One Piece cast is not fighting oriented.
BB is not.
Why would the logic apply only to the crew? Because is a made up definition used only to discredit, you make up a standard to prove a point.
I could claim that a real fighter doesn't use tools or powers, but just his body. And use that as a definitions of a fighter. But it would be just as retarded

Do you read what others write?
bitch you quoted me

You claimed that you have to win 1v1 to be fighting oriented. Your words, retard.
If a character needs to win 1v1 to be fight oriented, Lucci is not.
Kidd is not.
Roger is not.
WB is not.
Mihawk won one 1v1 in almost 30 years, i guess he is not fighting oriented.
Garp only lost fights, he must not be fighting oriented.
Same as Sengoku.
So yeah, 99% of One Piece cast is not fighting oriented.
BB is not.
I was talking about Sanji, as I clearly stated in my post and have repeatedly said as such, this current reply from you is all I needed to confirm you are undeniably stupid, LOLOL you are still quoting me and trying to say some shit I never even said after correcting you repeatedly.

before Queen his last 1 v 1 win was against Jabura and that was 2006, so clearly Sanji is not fight oriented
Your requisiti for a character to be fighting oriented is stated here, Mr brain damage. Are you OK?
You literally state that a character needs to have 1v1 wins to be fight oriented.
Do you move goalpost as a sport or are you just too dishonest to stand by what you say?

Your requisiti for a character to be fighting oriented is stated here, Mr brain damage. Are you OK?
You literally state that a character needs to have 1v1 wins to be fight oriented.
Do you move goalpost as a sport or are you just too dishonest to stand by what you say?
read this slowly you idiot

before Queen his last 1 v 1 win was against Jabura and that was 2006, so clearly Sanji is not fight oriented
where the fck there am I talking about anyone other than Sanji

ARE YOU A FCKING RETARD?

read this slowly you idiot

where the fck there am I talking about anyone other than Sanji
bitch you quoted me

I was talking about Sanji, as I clearly stated in my post and have repeatedly said as such, this current reply from you is all I needed to confirm you are undeniably stupid, LOLOL you are still quoting me and trying to say some shit I never even said after correcting you repeatedly.
Why call people this?,

You start your post like this and then do the exact thing you accume him off.
None of the characters you listed have nearly as much focus as Sanji. We barely saw and of their fights, if even. While we saw all of Sanjis.
How "fight oriented" can a character be that rarely ever gets 1v1 encounters that he emerges from victorious?
Luffy has his power of friendship, Zoro has his devotion to his swordsmanship and honor, other than that both have nothing else than fighting. Their lifegoals literally revolved around that.
Sanji? He wants to find a stupid ocean so he can cook...

Sanji is a characters that gets to fight. Hes not a character that revolves around fighting.
Same goes for almost everyone else on the SH crew.
Sanji has special prerequisites
Obviously he does since he is part of the main cast and we get to see far more from him. You can not determine whether or not a characters is fighting oriented or not if you do not get to see them or it is not heavily implied.
Which for most of the characters on your list it clearly is.

You start your post like this and then do the exact thing you accume him off.
None of the characters you listed have nearly as much focus as Sanji. We barely saw and of their fights, if even. While we saw all of Sanjis.
How "fight oriented" can a character be that rarely ever gets 1v1 encounters that he emerges from victorious?
Luffy has his power of friendship, Zoro has his devotion to his swordsmanship and honor, other than that both have nothing else than fighting. Their lifegoals literally revolved around that.
Sanji? He wants to find a stupid ocean so he can cook...

Sanji is a characters that gets to fight. Hes not a character that revolves around fighting.
Same goes for almost everyone else on the SH crew.

Obviously he does since he is part of the main cast and we get to see far more from him. You can not determine whether or not a characters is fighting oriented or not if you do not get to see them or it is not heavily implied.
Which for most of the characters on your list it clearly is.
Sanji has an entire arc dedicated to how he was considered not strong enough and was discarded by his family.
The arc ends with Sanji saving his family both via fighting and cooking.
How many 1v1 does Zori has more than Sanji? 1? 2?
In dressrosa Zoro fight Pica and Sanjino, despite missing from 90% of the arc, still clashes with Doffy to protect the crew.
The other clown consider Wadatsumi not a fight because Jimbe and Sanji team up. Then rooftop should not be considered a fight, right?
All the power ups sanji has gotten have been fight oriented or cooking oriented.
In Wano the only characters to have power ups were Luffy, Zoro (magic sword) and Sanjino (magic genes).
In whole cake island he obtains the raid suits.
The ONLY character who has a dream revolving around fighting is Zoro.
Luffy needs only to reach Laugh tale, which as a dream is closer to sanji than Zoro, conceptually.
Am I to assume that also Luffy is not fight oriented?

Ah so your whole argument applies to only Sanji.
Sanji has special prerequisites that do not extend to other characters, and his own metric to be measured against.
I am sure you must be trolling?
you quote people without reading what they said then, as expected from you Mr. Idiot
I already explained why Sanji is different than Luffy and Zoro but since you are too stupid to read what you're quoting you didn't even catch on to it
if manga facts are trolling to you, damn daily life must be hard as your already navigating it with the handicap of being stupid on top of it

you quote people without reading what they said then, as expected from you Mr. Idiot
I already explained why Sanji is different than Luffy and Zoro but since you are too stupid to read what you're quoting you didn't even catch on to it
if manga facts are trolling to you, damn daily life must be hard as your already navigating it with the handicap of being stupid on top of it
You measured Sanji (and only sanji) by the number of 1v1 he won.
If you measured him by fights he won (not against fodder) he would have 1 less than Zori, for example.

But moving away from this retarded and extremely specific to you metric, if Sanji wasn't combat oriented, why does he get a FIGHTING power up every major arc he is involved?
Why is he the one in change of protecting the crew leaving dressrosa?
Why does Oda depict him next to Zoro and as his "rival"?
Why does he fight every arc the third strongest opponent?
Why a character that is not fighting oriented, when not cooking, is ONLY fighting?

Sanji has an entire arc dedicated to how he was considered not strong enough and was discarded by his family.
what does that have to do with him winning 1 v 1's

The arc ends with Sanji saving his family both via fighting and cooking.
who did he beat in a 1 v 1 to do that

How many 1v1 does Zori has more than Sanji? 1? 2?
Zoro has won 9 more fights and I'm talking about 1 v1 fights not clashes and this is since Sanji joined and if we are talking about before he has 12 one on one fights he won

In dressrosa Zoro fight Pica and Sanjino, despite missing from 90% of the arc, still clashes with Doffy to protect the crew.
Zoro clashed with Fujitora whats your point? it was still not a 1 v 1 fight he won but unlike Sanji he didn't get embarrassed

The other clown consider Wadatsumi not a fight because Jimbe and Sanji team up. Then rooftop should not be considered a fight, right?
2 v1 is a 1 v 1 since when you retard?
Rooftop was never once a 1 v 1 you clown except for Luffy and Kaidou at the end

All the power ups sanji has gotten have been fight oriented or cooking oriented.
DJ his biggest powerup was back in 2006 during his last 1 v 1 fight he won vs Jabura his 2nd biggest power up was IJ against Queen his recent 1 v 1 win

In Wano the only characters to have power ups were Luffy, Zoro (magic sword) and Sanjino (magic genes).
They had 1 v 1 fights they won duh

In whole cake island he obtains the raid suits.
who did he beat in a 1 v 1 in that arc?

The ONLY character who has a dream revolving around fighting is Zoro.
that's why he has more 1 v 1 fights than Sanji, why are you still crying about it

Luffy needs only to reach Laugh tale, which as a dream is closer to sanji than Zoro, conceptually.
the only intelligent thing you have said all thread

Am I to assume that also Luffy is not fight oriented?
he fights every arc and Oda places him in conflicts every arc meaning his character revolves around fighting
Post automatically merged:

You measured Sanji (and only sanji) by the number of 1v1 he won.
If you measured him by fights he won (not against fodder) he would have 1 less than Zori, for example.
this thread is about Sanji, guess you didn't read as usual
Sanji has won 9 fights less than Zoro BTW

But moving away from this retarded and extremely specific to you metric, if Sanji wasn't combat oriented, why does he get a FIGHTING power up every major arc he is involved?
Why is he the one in change of protecting the crew leaving dressrosa?
Why does Oda depict him next to Zoro and as his "rival"?
Why does he fight every arc the third strongest opponent?
Why a character that is not fighting oriented, when not cooking, is ONLY fighting?
Sanji only gets a major powerup in each of his 1 v 1, last one was Dj against Jabura and now its IJ against Queen
while protecting the crew who did he beat in a 1 v 1?
when he is next to Zoro who did he beat in those arcs where Zoro won 9 one on ones?
which every arc are those? lets not even go that far back who is the 3rd strongest in egghead he fought and beat?
clashing and winning 1 v 1 fights every arc is 2 different things

Last edited: