Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
There is a reason why marines were obsessed by giantification to the point Caesar was using drugs to create giant kids

Elbaph is known as the strongest nation, so superior to Wano in military might(a force Kaido was fearing)

Dorry / Brogy's updated bounties are above the lvl of regular YC1s(1,8 Billions) and this Loki is hyped to be even more powerful necessiting the entire Elbaph military might to keep at bay, with aura so powerful it shakes Luffy's entire body. Big Mom also implied before that she could have been PK if the alliance with Elbaph through Loki's wedding went well

And he apparently also ate a legendary df

So just from intro, he is implied to be incredibly powerful. Though it seems he wants to believe himself as the Sun God, aiming at changing the world this way, so I'm assuming that at one point he'd realize that the real Sun God is Luffy and leave everything up to him

There is a reason why marines were obsessed by giantification to the point Caesar was using drugs to create giant kids

Elbaph is known as the strongest nation, so superior to Wano in military might(a force Kaido was fearing)

Dorry / Brogy's updated bounties are above the lvl of regular YC1s(1,8 Billions) and this Loki is hyped to be even more powerful necessiting the entire Elbaph military might to keep at bay, with aura so powerful it shakes Luffy's entire body. Big Mom also implied before that she could have been PK if the alliance with Elbaph through Loki's wedding went well

So just from intro, he is implied to be incredibly powerful. Though it seems he wants to believe himself as the Sun God, aiming at changing the world this way, so I'm assuming that at one point he'd realize that the real Sun God is Luffy and leave everything up to him
Where do you think Loki stands power wise?

Aside of Loki, I think they still have one or two top tiers who are damn strong.
At least one more Oden lvl character aside of Loki.

People not understand how much Big Mom hyped the Elbaf Nation.
That is crazy if you think how a Yonkou hype a Nation over other Yonkou crew.

Im pretty sure if Kaido tried to do the same shit what he Pulled in wano with Tricks and alles, he still would fail hard in Elbaf.

They would crush him and his crew...

Aside of Loki, I think they still have one or two top tiers who are damn strong.
At least one more Oden lvl character aside of Loki.

People not understand how much Big Mom hyped the Elbaf Nation.
That is crazy if you think how a Yonkou hype a Nation over other Yonkou crew.

Im pretty sure if Kaido tried to do the same shit what he Pulled in wano with Tricks and alles, he still would fail hard in Elbaf.

They would crush him and his crew...
Elbaph will always be thr place which got dumpster by 5 yo linlin and Mr 3. :myman:

Loki will form an alliance with Luffy, Law, and Katakuri to go after the BBP

Maybe Kid will somehow join the alliance as well, if Luffy promises they’ll go after Shanks after Teach is defeated.
Luffy has one of the largest fleets in the world and it is likely that Swords will also join the fight with Blackbeard's crew. Teach doesn't even have enough people to oppose this force.
With the addition of Dogtooth, Law and Loki it would end with Blackbeard being raped

Imagine Luffy is somehow responsible for letting Loki being freed. Would add an interesting dynamic between the SHs and Elbaf, along with Luffy's possible carelessness leading to consequences.

It's as obvious as the fact that after night there will be day. That's why Oda sent Luffy there alone. Another thing is that Loki will ultimately turn out to be another wrongly enslaved person

Yeah there is that. I wouldnt be surprised if Luffy can Nikafy his crew though, wouldnt put it past Oda to do that. Plus Oda had Usopp doing the Nika poses before and seen as a God and such. But maybe we might see Usopp manifest a DF, something Godly and that will be his powerup too?

Im probably having way too much hope in Oda at this point though or "faith" ironically lol. But I do see Luffy giving the crew Nika transformations/powerups like Naruto did with the kyuubi cloak chakra stuff. It would be a very Shonen thing to do and thematically fitting in OP. Bonney becoming Nika too feels like foreshadowing for it too.
I have a lot of expectation on the past, but now I will be a bit pessimistic on the ideas just so I won't get massively disappointed. However I still on board on those ideas until they are disproven.

@Kizaruber Eats

I forgot to add yesterday, that we had already seen Usopp holding a Spear in his hand. There was this Cover Story that I had almost forgotten about, they opened an amusement park in Skypea with Usopp as a Totem at the Gate. Now besides Mjolnir, Gungir could really be another good Option.

If Yggdradil goes all the way up, we might get a callback to this. Some individuals that visited and recognize Usopp.

Another Statue on Elbaf would be the ultimate honor at the End.

:shocking: