Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Mihawk was the one who got blocked not croc lmao

And cutting through Sakazukis body is more than the divine power of vista and Marco could do

Seeing how Doffy and croc fought after that clash it is absolutely worth mentioning

Jozu attacked croc from behind once that’s all. Jozu did the same thing to Kuzan afterwards and got him bleeding from a much weaker attack

Croc got a 1.9 billion berry bounty because of his strength at Marineford
Fodders were blowing Akainu's body apart with cannons. Crocodile was stopped in his tracks by G2 Luffy. Later he was busy fighting fodders and saying there is no end to them, being unable to reach Whitebeard, until Jozu stepped in and smacked him away. He had to have Doffy step in and save his ass.

Now don't get me wrong, if Croc reappears, he will certainly give justice to his bounty, having his logia, which perhaps might even be awakened, while also stacking up his Haki. My point is just that Croc's performance on marineford is overrated.

Fodders were blowing Akainu's body apart with cannons. Crocodile was stopped in his tracks by G2 Luffy. Later he was busy fighting fodders and saying there is no end to them, being unable to reach Whitebeard, until Jozu stepped in and smacked him away. He had to have Doffy step in and save his ass.

Now don't get me wrong, if Croc reappears, he will certainly give justice to his bounty, having his logia, which perhaps might even be awakened, while also stacking up his Haki. My point is just that Croc's performance on marineford is overrated.
Sanji fans always wank sneak attacks that do 0 dmg
And buddy said croc blocked mihawk? When we can clearly see mihawk has the coo stare before crocodile attacked

So what could be Lokis DF be:
Zoan:
  • Fenriswolf
  • Jörmungandr
  • Nidhogg
  • Other God (Real or OG)
Logia:
  • Resin (Natural Rubber which makes it similar to the base form of the Nika Fruit; a rubber body)
Paramecia:
  • An ability to create realistic illusions and/or shapeshifting like the Loki in norse mythology

Or something totally different

So what could be Lokis DF be:
Zoan:
  • Fenriswolf
  • Jörmungandr
  • Nidhogg
  • Other God (Real or OG)
Logia:
  • Resin (Natural Rubber which makes it similar to the base form of the Nika Fruit; a rubber body)
Paramecia:
  • An ability to create realistic illusions and/or shapeshifting like the Loki in norse mythology

Or something totally different
Surtur

Or the actual gum gum fruit. And he just thought he the sungod cause of that

I explained before how everything being Oversized in Elbaph must be the work of something there,
The Size of Creatures there was Highlighted so many times, indicating that there should be an Explanation

Seeing how this DF is passed down through Generations, then imo it's what We are looking for,
I believe it's DF that belonged to Founder of Elbaph, meaning He created Giant Race (It's even possible his Name is Elbaph)
It's just my Guess but i believe this Legendary DF is Genetics Genetics No Mi

I also wanna remind you guys that recently when Shanks visited Elbaph, They were in a Bar that clearly referenced Foosha Village in Chapter 1, as if Oda is telling us that Elbaph gonna mirror Goa Kingdom

This means that there should be a Trio of Blood Brothers just like Luffy, Ace & Sabo.
According to Norse Mythology, Odin is Loki's Blood Brother, and this Chapter hinted that Hajrudin might be our Third Guy

Loki eating a DF means He is Elbaph's Luffy, hence why He identifies as Sun God as well,
Hajrudin could be Elbaph's Sabo, seeing how He doesn't seem to care about his Royalty,
Making Odin as Elbaph's Ace

In Goa Kingdom Flashback, Ace & Luffy ended up working for Bluejam (Main Villain) who used them to start the Fire that wd destroy entire mountain surrounding the Closed Kingdom of Goa, which matches with what Loki said that He would end the World (Basically that Fire was like a Mini-Version of Ragnarok, even Dragon said that Goa Kingdom is just an example of what would happen to the entire World)

Seeing how Elbaph Kingdom is Closed, this means that the Main Villain wants to Destroy the outside world, and He gonna use Loki & Odin to do it, in other words, Main Villain of Elbaph is an Outsider just like Bluejam, and his Goal is to burn all Four Blues

I'm 99% convinced it's that Shadow Man for multiple reasons (Representing WG).