Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
In terms of powerscaling for the giants I always assume that we just haven't met the giant equivalents of guys like Kuri, Doffy, Vergo, Sanji, Zoro, Luffy etc. yet.
Within the human high tiers (Burgess, Oven, Jack..) and even within the human top tiers (BM, BB..) are also guys that are not really that agile mobile, super skilled and "aware".
The lack of all that just goes extra hard on giants, especially when they fight overpowered humans.
"Thin and muscular" sounds already good, night mean that Loki at base is more on the fast af boi side instead of falling victim to the giant's effect.
Giants are also not excluded from having adv haki types and CoC, especially when they are royality and have a strong bloodline.

Oda can make him a fast and a profound CoO user and a gigantic CoA hardened Axe would already make him borderline top tier. The legendary DF would then do the rest.
It's not that difficult tbh.

I think Loki will play big part at the end to pull up the world above sea that was drowned 200 meters below.
They will use ancient weapons.
Ragnarok is also considered like destroy something to create something new

Fodders were blowing Akainu's body apart with cannons. Crocodile was stopped in his tracks by G2 Luffy. Later he was busy fighting fodders and saying there is no end to them, being unable to reach Whitebeard, until Jozu stepped in and smacked him away. He had to have Doffy step in and save his ass.

Now don't get me wrong, if Croc reappears, he will certainly give justice to his bounty, having his logia, which perhaps might even be awakened, while also stacking up his Haki. My point is just that Croc's performance on marineford is overrated.
Yet when fodders attack Sakazuki and fight them; they get defeated meanwhile Croc left that fight clean.

Jozu hit croc once from behind then got blown away. Using this is a power comparison of the two is like using Luffy blitzing BB in Impel Down. The fight was interrupted too quickly. The difference is, Croc fought the interruption afterwards without even using his devil fruit.

Saying clashing with 2 high tiers, 2 top tiers, and getting hyped by Sengoku all without even a serious injury in this war is overrated is nuts. Post TS Luffy wouldn’t be able to replicate what croc did in that fight. Crocs bounty is already justified.