Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
People really have lost their mind if they believe that Loki is a top tier or main villain of the arc. The guy was introduced as a fucking bum who lost against some giants and he's chained in a fucking tree.
There is no way that someone who already lost will be the main antagonist/villain.

Yes he will be strong but stop sucking him ffs.
You think Oda would have Luffy comment on the presence (observation haki has always been referred as the ability of hearing voices) of a high tier like this at this point of the story? I don't see it
Oda had his most hyped main villain Kaido get clapped by a samurai (albeit the strongest one) and only winning through outside interference in Wano flashback so idk if that says much.

People really have lost their mind if they believe that Loki is a top tier or main villain of the arc. The guy was introduced as a fucking bum who lost against some giants and he's chained in a fucking tree.
There is no way that someone who already lost will be the main antagonist/villain.

Yes he will be strong but stop sucking him ffs.
Kaido also was captured multiple times, by both pirates and marines, yet being introduced as the strongest and unkillable. Loki being chained to the tree just serves as a climatic introduction. Is he Yonko level? probably not, but top tier? Sounds legit. He will most likely be the strongest giant of the strongest country. Being named after a god and having inherited a DF which probably is another god (Fenrir, the child of Loki, who is said to bring destruction to the world, something Loki wants to as well).

Depends, current Luffy is stronger than EoW Luffy, see how he can now use G5 better and has truly perfect control of G4(which he can use in base).

And beating G5 is impossible, we saw the only way to beat it was if G5 run out of stamina.
Kaido as example couldn´t knock out G5 in anytime depends hitting him with his strongest moves.
If Loki knocks out G5, he has a better AP feat already than Kaido since Kaido failed to beat G5.

Featwise will tell us where we can place Loki in the end.

He was called the strongest by fodders, no one of the strongest ones called him the strongest one.
In fact Luffy already surpassed Kaido in his current states, you know Shonen logic better than me.
Kaido will be surpassed, from Loki right now or later by Akainu/Shanks/Blackbeard, he wont be the strongest character.
In the moment where Luffy beat him alone in the end, surpass his strongest mode, in that moment I know Kaido wont stay as the strongest character.

But we need to wait for Loki powerlevel and feats.
Depends, current Luffy is stronger than EoW Luffy, see how he can now use G5 better and has truly perfect control of G4(which he can use in base).
It makes no difference if he can use Gear 4 in his base form when Gear 4 in all its glory still wasn't enough for Kaidou. Did you even read the fight? Not even GEAR 5 was enough, man. Kaidou was beating Luffy left and right.
And beating G5 is impossible, we saw the only way to beat it was if G5 run out of stamina.

That's not true. Kaidou was dealing significant damage, leaving Gear 5 seeing stars, and for all intents and purposes, Ragnaroku made him lose the transformation.

Gear 5 couldn't even defeat Kaidou in the first round, and this was a round specifically meant for Luffy to showcase his new form. Even then, the exhausted Kaidou ended the round concluding that Gear 5 wasn’t capable of beating him.
If Loki knocks out G5, he has a better AP feat already than Kaido since Kaido failed to beat G5.
Not necessarily. Gear 5 has weaknesses that Kaidou doesn’t, like defensively having vulnerabilities to flames. Kaidou can casually coat himself with flames, which made Gear 5 scream just by coming into contact with them for a few seconds. Listen, any attack Loki might have, Kaidou can withstand it. But can Loki withstand Kaidou’s attacks? So, what difference does it make if Loki's AP is hypothetically greater than Kaidou’s when his resistance can’t handle Kaidou’s blows?

Kaidou is much faster than Gear 5, and is a better fighter than him.
Featwise will tell us where we can place Loki in the end.
It’s going to be like Kizaru, man—another disappointment. I won’t completely dismiss Loki, though. If he has advanced conqueror's Haki (Acoc), I’d put him above the admirals. However, it’s unthinkable for me to place him that high. Putting him above Kaidou means Loki would be the strongest in the whole verse, which he’s not, and he’s never even been mentioned as such.
He was called the strongest by fodders, no one of the strongest ones called him the strongest one.
In fact Luffy already surpassed Kaido in his current states, you know Shonen logic better than me.
Kaido will be surpassed, from Loki right now or later by Akainu/Shanks/Blackbeard, he wont be the strongest character.
In the moment where Luffy beat him alone in the end, surpass his strongest mode, in that moment I know Kaido wont stay as the strongest character.
Akainu:
Shanks:

Blackbeard:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Has he ever written anything without mentioning Kaido?

Legit question, lol.
If Sasaki Kojiro ever posts anything, it’s either:

1. To wank Kaido
2. To shit on characters who are obviously stronger than Kaido

There is no in between lol.

A single ship of Giants destroyed many of the Marine Ships of the Buster Call.

Now imagine a Military force of these Giants.
Dorry and Broggy clapped an angry Warcury. What else even needs to be said? Lol

You think Oda would have Luffy comment on the presence (observation haki has always been referred as the ability of hearing voices) of a high tier like this at this point of the story? I don't see it
Oda had his most hyped main villain Kaido get clapped by a samurai (albeit the strongest one) and only winning through outside interference in Wano flashback so idk if that says much.
Luffy mentioned it about a mid tier back in Fishman Island. The fact that Luffy didn’t show any worry despite saying he can feel the screen the whole time doesn’t really give the same hype as one would expect from a top tier.

Plus Luffy doesn’t chain people, he wants everyone to be free. Luffy meeting Loki in chains imo means lokis going to be an ally not a villain.

His aura covered the entire island
Imu's aura lmao

Saturn got coc from imu lmao

Injured warcury something garbage like goofy couldnt
imu's power lmao

Loki? Lost to fodder giants
It took the strongest warriors in the strongest nation Jumping him to barely hold him back until they put sea stone chains on him.

And even with sea stone chains, starved, eyes injured, beaten up and in base, he still made condom and his commanders shake from fear of his mere presence.

Loki negs Laturn the bum