Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

what was the case on Ratchet again? i missed that entire debacle
Flowers move seem to indicate that fuji or ratchet was scum and we all determined it was ratchet

Then flower said it's not definitive or something and things moved to Yasheen who is confirmed not town by a lie detector (he claims indy) and he just survived a indy omega kill presumably

Vote Lynch Sir Y

Should push Ratchet more

York is my guess for the Flower deleting

Soul can be suspect, more so depending on Sir Ys flip

Kweh is cool

Inactive (low posters) probably for sure have scum

Muugen isn't doing anything and used terrible thought processes and minimal posting

Melkor can join that group

Indigo and Worst could be connected

I disagree imo unless we have outted scum to blast first

The sooner we defuse that bomb the better less the fella gets out of our control, fella's kit is probably busted lmao
Well yeah, my point was more like "it's not top priority rn". If we happen to find him, we can just off him right away obviously.

If you read my posts you would know that I find him claiming indie fast in a game where there is no fakes and the fact that this is his second game and he barely played the first to make it more reasonable that hes saying the truth.
I did, but like, if he's mafia, he has scummates and it's not crazy to think someone would tell him "just say you're indie or something".

I dont know why he killed her lol.
I mean yeah, that's my point. It makes no sense to kill "Flash" so it looks like someone just wanted to kill "Flower". It's a waste of omega since they saw she had no self protections, they (i assume) cannot control her role anymore since she's dead, it's omega kill on D1. Tbh I thought Muugen or Ekko could do something like this. Am I reading too much into it?

Vote Lynch Sir Y

Should push Ratchet more

York is my guess for the Flower deleting

Soul can be suspect, more so depending on Sir Ys flip

Kweh is cool

Inactive (low posters) probably for sure have scum

Muugen isn't doing anything and used terrible thought processes and minimal posting

Melkor can join that group

Indigo and Worst could be connected
Would Muugen kill flower here?

I mean yeah, that's my point. It makes no sense to kill "Flash" so it looks like someone just wanted to kill "Flower". It's a waste of omega since they saw she had no self protections, they (i assume) cannot control her role anymore since she's dead, it's omega kill on D1. Tbh I thought Muugen or Ekko could do something like this. Am I reading too much into it?
It was 100% spite kill on Flower

it's sad, but it is what it is, probably what happened

i actually missed the Ratchet thing

so he is being sussed as Darkseid?

@Fujishiro
Basically Flower used an ability on me and Ratchet and Darkseids ability was triggered and took control of Flowers ability as well as her basic ability.

We thought it could be Ratchet but then she found another writeup where Darkseid took control
of someones role so maybe it was then that he controlled her and it triggered on use of her abilities.