Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Fuji, just checked

he got 20 minutes from the WU and his claim

plenty of time for scum chat to tell him what to claim, not out of this world
It’s not, but also why would I ask scum chat for help knowing the Justice League can get scum chat leaks?

In actuality, I was trying to figure out how to properly answer the question without breaking the rules of the game about role revealing after I saw the pings.

No counter wagons so far? Where is my vote count? We have three hours left until dusk I think.
DAY 1, VOTE COUNT 2
up to post #1,375

SIR YASHEEN - 7
ALEXIS2282AE - 3
RATCHET - 3
EMIL - 2
MR. RELOADED - 1
YORK - 1
LORD MELKOR - 1
WORST - 1
MUUGEN - 1
POLAR BEAR - 1

SABER: Indigo > SoulKiller > Worst > Sir Yasheen
FUJISJIRO: Yoho > Sir Yasheen > Unvote > Sir Yasheen
SIR YASHEEN: Mr. Reloaded
LUKA: Sir Yasheen > Ratchet
THE ORCA: Ratchet > Worst > Ratchet
LORD MELKOR: Indigo > unvote
KWEH: Luka > Sir Yasheen > York
SOULKILLER: Saber > Lord Melkor
MUUGEN: Fujishiro > Worst > Polar Bear
EMIL: Flower >SoulKiller > Muugen
ALWAYSMIND: Emil
RATCHET: Alexis2282AE
MANGOSENPAI: Worst > Fujishiro > Worst > Yoho > Worst
FLOWER: Yoho > Worst > Emil > Ratchet > Unvote > Emil
CHARLIE: Alexis2282AE > Sir Yasheen
MR. RELOADED: Alexis2282AE > Sir Yasheen
INDIGO: Alexis2282AE > Sir Yasheen
YOHO: Alexis2282AE
WORST: Alexis2282AE
POLAR BEAR: MangoSenpai > Ratchet
GHOSTFACE KILLA: Emil
POT GOBLIN: Sir Yasheen > Unvote
ALEXIS2282AE: Sir Yasheen
RANDOM ASSHOLE: Sir Yasheen

9: The Orca
11: BoaHancocksHusband
12: Jaguark101
14: Yo Tan Wa
21: Apollo
23: Blax Blah
24: Daniel
27: Jinri
29: York
30: Red Night
31: Bill Slipton
35: Dr. Watson

TAGS

@Ariess @Yoho @Alexis2282AE @SoulKiller @Indigo @Saber @Fujishiro @Polar Bear @The Orca @MangoSenpai @BoaHancocksHusband @Jaguark101 @Random Asshole @Yo Tan Wa @Emil @Luka @Charlie @Mr. Reloaded @Pot Goblin @MUUGEN @Apollo @Ratchet @Blax Blah @Daniel @Ghostface Killa @Sir Yasheen @jinri @Alwaysmind @York @Red Night @BillSlipton @Worst @Lord Melkor @KWEH @Dr. Watson

It's not official or anything. Does not show any voting manipulations either. Let me know if I missed something. I only counted posts with word "vote" in it.​
click on the quote, wagons are in spoilers so they're not showing up in quote

We don't know that yet

we don't know if Batman targeted you or Yasheen, who claimed indie and is the current main wagon

if i was Batman, i would've gone for Yasheen, seems like the more obvious target

either i get an indie down or i confirm a scum lynch with the lie detect
Why waste an omega kill on an indie who can’t attack the town when you can instead target someone sus who may be Darkseid who’s already killed Flash and stole some of their abilities.

Better to use that and try and kill a threat or confirm Ratchets not Darkseid than use it to kill someone who hasn’t hurt town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you lost me, too many pretty words

my brain is fried from college
I'm saying that my answer was not me using the shot as proof of not being Darkseid, but to conclude the hypothetical that Yasheen posited, which is that Batman shot me to test if I were Darkseid. I'm basically saying that because it failed, I can't be Darkseid.

Main Wagon - Sir Yasheen

Yasheen got caught in a lie detector saying he lied with a post where he said he was town.

He claimed to be indie.

A few minutes ago we got a WU saying Batman used an indie omega kill that it failed

his most likely targets were Yasheen, who claimed indie, or Ratchet, suspected as Darkseid

so based on these, main wagon right now is Yasheen
That's good enough for D1. Did he claim?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You’re giving a series of non answers when people ask you questions. Idk if that’s just your writing style but it feels like you’re trying to say a lot to disguise not saying anything.
What non-answers have I given exactly? Can you provide an example please? A non-answer here would be appearing to answer the question without actually answering it. Where have I done this?