Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Haven't really followed much this DP ( i'll prob go more low effort for this one ) so i'll just sheep whoever u guys want for now
basically

main wagon:
- Sir, basically claiming indie and the best case scenario (well for him) would be that he's neutral or pro town because he can kill indies

counterwagons:
- Alexis, well, you're voting him, LHF but tbh, I don't expect much more than vibing from Alex so at worst he's Townie who's only going to chill (he's been voting this phase so that's interesting though)

- Ratchet, mostly for Darkreid implication and mostly vibing from what I understant

ngl, some votes on Alexis felt whack to me, with Sir we at least have some mech to go with and people voting Ratchet at least gave reasoning, with Alexis some people just hopped in

basically

main wagon:
- Sir, basically claiming indie and the best case scenario (well for him) would be that he's neutral or pro town because he can kill indies

counterwagons:
- Alexis, well, you're voting him, LHF but tbh, I don't expect much more than vibing from Alex so at worst he's Townie who's only going to chill (he's been voting this phase so that's interesting though)

- Ratchet, mostly for Darkreid implication and mostly vibing from what I understant

ngl, some votes on Alexis felt whack to me, with Sir we at least have some mech to go with and people voting Ratchet at least gave reasoning, with Alexis some people just hopped in
People just don’t seem to like Alexis’ play style.

Day-1: Task Force X Unlockables New

Amanda Waller has dispatched 5 Suicide Squad Assists onto Bludhaven. Guess the Location to where one is located .

Bludhaven
1: Avalon Hill
2: Fear Cay
3: The Narrows
4: The Baily Church
5: Thrawn Park
6: Highway 6
7: The Airport
8: Byke Beach
9: Hogans Alley
10: Brenda's Cafe

Task Force X Assists

-Captain Boomerang: Reuse your base form ability

-El Diablo: Target any player and burn them from setting or activating any Assist abilities for the cycle

-Slipknot: If a Assist ability is destroyed or fails you can activate this to burn that player from setting or activating and assist abilities

-Merlyn: Pick any player and amp their Super ability to not fail

-Hugo Strange: Become immune to investigations and lie detects

basically

main wagon:

counterwagons:

yeah i'm aware of this points but haven't really looked into anyone else ( so don't have much to add ) my vote on alexis is troll btw it was mostly bc of that comment of Orca i believe where he said there was a connection between me and indigo so i dumped a troll vote on Alexis xD