Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
The Sunny went through a sleeping mist that knocked out an already drunk crew, Yamato simply lacks the facilities to use sleep diff CoO. :jordanmf:
no, it's not that simple, there are other factors:
- Zoro was already in a WG island, thus he was alert to any threats.
- Kaku didn't try to be quite when he attacked, because he thought no one is in the ship, while the thief tried to not make any noise, so that he doesn't wake Yamato up, u can compare it to what happened with BM when Jinbe took Brook from her while she was sleeping

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dude really wants to believe Croco will have a higher bounty than Doffy.
I wouldn't even be surprised if Kuma also has a bigger bounty.
Just like you're fully dedicated to Doflamingo, he's completely dedicated to Crocodile. At least be glad he's also wanking Doflamingo for the sake of wanking Crocodile lol

This
Is also very weird what kind of mental gymnastic people do around this topic.
The same people that claim mihawk will be stronger than X because he didn't show a named attack are the same people averse kaido will be powercrept like every other arc villain does because he was introduced later
:saitahu: Like what
Deep down they know it will happen but can't accept. It's why so many fans don't want Luffy to fight Akainu

I am not that kind of person. I genuinely tried to stay away from that toxicity and that kind of threads but I just exploded at some point I guess.
I am sorry I guess?
You posted that shit unprovoked. I understand why you dislike a big cohort of the Zoro fans here but you're literally doing the exact same shit they do.

You're literally part of the same type of toxicity.

Elbaf vs

- Big Mom crew
- Kaido crew
- Shanks crew
- WB crew

Who wins each.
All depends on Loki

If Loki is relative to the Yonko then BM and Kaido’s crews get swept

WB and Shanks might have a chance

WB has numbers (16 commanders)

Shanks has another potential top tier (Beckman) and a stronger but smaller group of commanders

The other crews don’t really have anyone that can handle Dorry and Brogy

No it isn't lol

Oda still giving us doffy reactions from prison. Meanwhile croc only got part of Miss Goldenweek's cover story.

When Doffy gets out, he gonna be bigger than croc
Yeah buddy that has to do with the fact that between the end of alabasta and the beginning of ID there were 8 years where Luffy personally put him ins his crew

Do you wanna guess how long Doffy is already in jail with luffy not even going into the same side of the grandline?

:willight: