Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
--Doffy a YC3 casually negged oars jr who negged giants and they are VAs IIRC so they are above average gianst also. Simply by this you can see the big difference even in between commander level characters and strong giants.

--Well it is true there can be much stronger giants we have yet to be seen. But unless they are inbetweeners , they won't really be an issue for most top tiers. Someone like Kuzan can freeze bunch of them. Kaido can drop an island. Fuji can continuously bombard them with meteors etc.

--If we see more powerful giants with adv haki and powerful DFs then things will change. That I agree. But for now most giants we have seen are mid.

--I don't think there is that much difference between current Kaido and Kaido at age 40. He should be near prime that time.

For now loki aside , no giant has shown the ability to take this --

I don't understand why Lolda decided to treat Giants as fodder prior to Elbaph

Like he hyped up Wano and the samurai so much even before we got into Wano, yet for Giants they were treated like shit against a child with Yonko/Fleet Admiral potential

I want to enjoy Giants and see them for being the strongest army in the world but it's pretty hard to think that when they've done nothing but job, with the Prince Loki even being rejected by a frog like Lola

Like he hyped up Wano and the samurai so much even before we got into Wano, yet for Giants they were treated like shit against a child with Yonko/Fleet Admiral potential

I want to enjoy Giants and see them for being the strongest army in the world but it's pretty hard to think that when they've done nothing but job, with the Prince Loki even being rejected by a frog like Lola
Well we will see soon. For now only loki seems to be top tier giant and dorry and broggy high commander levels ones. Others have been fodders.

She destroyed an entire Elbaph VILLAGE
omg a whole village? :shocked:

What do you think a country or an island is? There's 100s of villages in an island like elbaf lol.

No Giant except Loki has the portrayal to do such a feat
We barely know any giants let alone their top tiers...

Got a higher bounty off the bat than the likes of Dorry and Broggy
she had a 50 million bounty... 60 years ago.
Dorry and Brogy had been mia for 100 years. Meaning they were gone 40 years before meme was even born.

5-year old BM was the Devil incarnate to these people. Giant hype only means BM hype since she owns them all. If she weren't huge into political negotiations and ran the biggest underground network she'd take all the Giants to pound town
Lmao bitch wanted the giants so fucking bad she was willing to sell off Chiffon as Lola...

Giants would roll meme so fucking hard

Giant hype was literally sacrificed for the sake of BM hype genius. I don't need to clown the Giants cuz Oda already did that himself 400 chapters ago :gokulaugh:
this is elbaf retard. Giant hype is just starting.

meme defeating some fodder giants means jackshit.

Pre time skip condom beat giants...

How many arc do you think there are buddy?
Elbaf
Lode star
Raftel
Marie joa

CG is going down in Lode star or raftel.

Doffy is coming back for the final marie joa arc.

Prolly.

Giants must have some plot point that is yet to revealed, me thinks

Punk Hazard was all about how big mom wanted the secret of gigantifaction.
In WCI we learn the marines were also after it
in Egghead, we got a call back with the Gastino flashback

HOWEVER we don't see any giant experiments from vegapunk

so either Vegapunk couldn't replicate it like logias, or gave up for some other reason

Giants must have some plot point that is yet to revealed, me thinks

Punk Hazard was all about how big mom wanted the secret of gigantifaction.
In WCI we learn the marines were also after it
in Egghead, we got a call back with the Gastino flashback

HOWEVER we don't see any giant experiments from vegapunk

so either Vegapunk couldn't replicate it like logias, or gave up for some other reason
There's the giant straw hat too

Meme fans are desperate lol

Their fav is dead and irrelevant. So they have to resort to hyping up shit feats lmao

It's kinda sad to see tbh
Are you actually retarded? BM has ALWAYS been connected to Elbaph and the Giants ofc I'm gonna bring her up

Just like how Mihawk always gets brought up whenever there's a Shanks discussion cuz they are both swordsmen

Fact is Giants have been treated like shit to hype up child BM and she was next in line for Pirate King had Lola accepted the marriage. BM met Loki and all she cared about was the ARMY, not Loki the hidden top tier with the legendary DF

I'm really digging Loki design, he looks like a wild dude, but I have a feeling he'll end up a Nika D-worshipper. I'm a Nika heretic so hopefully my gut feeling is wrong and Loki is the same.

Elbaph looks very epic though, Oda always delivers when it comes to location design and world building.

Sanji giving Nami his cloak for warmth is the SamjixNami icing on the cake for a great chapter lol

Are you actually retarded? BM has ALWAYS been connected to Elbaph and the Giants ofc I'm gonna bring her up

Just like how Mihawk always gets brought up whenever there's a Shanks discussion cuz they are both swordsmen

Fact is Giants have been treated like shit to hype up child BM and she was next in line for Pirate King had Lola accepted the marriage. BM met Loki and all she cared about was the ARMY, not Loki the hidden top tier with the legendary DF

One word: DEAD

Another word as a bonus: IRRELEVANT