Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Jesus, 30+ pages to catch up, anybody can summarize to me what happened so far? need to catch up.
- Sir Yasheen claimed indie after him saying he's town got lie detected as a lie
- Flower's role got under control of some indie, then said indie omegakilled her (we assume it's a spite kill)
- someone (i assume town) tried to shoot Worst, but apparently Worst is bulletproof and got notified of that (informations from Worst himself)

i guess these are the most important

Her comment about not enjoying the game if we abuse things felt townie idk.
Like I agree with her 100% but the frustration I felt from her reeked more from scum side than townie side not gonna hold you. Even though I completely agree with her, I entered with the mentality of not giving a fuck, cause I knew this shit would happen anyways and people will abuse and play around the rules.

i think he is being overly performative. the thread moves exactly nowhere before and after his posts.
Garbage post, what is over performative? my opening post? need to remind you this is an ariess game and I am having fun? this entire post reeks of disgenuinity, you making it seem like I am opening a circus here or something.

"thread moves nowhere before and after his posts" is a wild statement coming from you, what exactly did you do to move the thread anywhere? oh let me tell you. No where. Like you expect me to cap scum D0/D1? in a game where any of us would get yeeted to the cosmos and beyond with a push of a button? this entire thing is completely disgenuine. You can make the statement to literally almost everyone in the game.

- Sir Yasheen claimed indie after him saying he's town got lie detected as a lie
- Flower's role got under control of some indie, then said indie omegakilled her (we assume it's a spite kill)
- someone (i assume town) tried to shoot Worst, but apparently Worst is bulletproof and got notified of that (informations from Worst himself)

i guess these are the most important
Someone tried to indy kill someone and it failed

The 3 incoming actions that were targeted was

Detective was activated on ???, Constantine has delayed the action result.

Vigilante was activated-Constantine allowed this action to pass

Vigilante failed to kill it's target

Speed Sharing was destroyed by Constantine

Darksied activated Omega Beam to Omega Kill Flash/Flower

Raven activated Umbrakinesis to protect themselves for 2 cycles
LMFAO BRUH, poor flower man.

^ I imagine this is flower screaming over the mic and my facial reaction trying not to laugh XDDDD

I think Batman's blast was used on Yasheen as he's the only confirmed Indie plus the fact the fella survived.

An Omega isn't somethin you use unless you have a sure target to fire at

Flavorwise Lobos is one of those immortal fellas with an absurd healing factor so that means he's probably one of the only characters this game that can tank it

Lynch probably only way to make it stick

Might still survive though it's better than a mislynch

Vote Lynch Sir Yasheen

Indigio is probably townie here, I like his aggressivness kinda and challenging fuji here.

I would say fuji trying to defend sir yasheen here as well kinda strike me as townie.... Like I can see his point of view tbh. But fuji always tries to defend indies so would say probably always within his scum range I would think? He did give up and go back into voting sir yasheen afterall. HMMMMMMMMMM

Indigio is probably townie here, I like his aggressivness kinda and challenging fuji here.

I would say fuji trying to defend sir yasheen here as well kinda strike me as townie.... Like I can see his point of view tbh. But fuji always tries to defend indies so would say probably always within his scum range I would think? He did give up and go back into voting sir yasheen afterall. HMMMMMMMMMM
I like your read on Indigo. Townie points.

I think Batman's blast was used on Yasheen as he's the only confirmed Indie plus the fact the fella survived.

An Omega isn't somethin you use unless you have a sure target to fire at

Flavorwise Lobos is one of those immortal fellas with an absurd healing factor so that means he's probably one of the only characters this game that can tank it

Lynch probably only way to make it stick

Might still survive though it's better than a mislynch

Vote Lynch Sir Yasheen
How bout some actual thoughts on potential scum?