Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
--Doffy a YC3 casually negged oars jr who negged giants and they are VAs IIRC so they are above average gianst also. Simply by this you can see the big difference even in between commander level characters and strong giants.

--Well it is true there can be much stronger giants we have yet to be seen. But unless they are inbetweeners , they won't really be an issue for most top tiers. Someone like Kuzan can freeze bunch of them. Kaido can drop an island. Fuji can continuously bombard them with meteors etc.

--If we see more powerful giants with adv haki and powerful DFs then things will change. That I agree. But for now most giants we have seen are mid.

--I don't think there is that much difference between current Kaido and Kaido at age 40. He should be near prime that time.

For now loki aside , no giant has shown the ability to take this --

A reason why I said:
"if they have more top tiers alongside of Loki).
And that is the case here, Wano had only one top tier with Oden, was he out, Wano was doomed.
I also think no high tier giants beating Kaido, also not Brogy and Dorry, but if they get help by one low-mid top tier Giant or even two, I see them beating Kaido too.

But of course if the feats also be good in the end.

A reason why I said:
"if they have more top tiers alongside of Loki).
And that is the case here, Wano had only one top tier with Oden, was he out, Wano was doomed.
I also think no high tier giants beating Kaido, also not Brogy and Dorry, but if they get help by one low-mid top tier Giant or even two, I see them beating Kaido too.

But of course if the feats also be good in the end.
Where do you rank Loki?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Saturn's demon form > Loki design also. I think loki's design is good but I expected better from the way it was hyped. I expected him standing also.
It's just decent to me

The Gorosei on average had better designs

I don't really like any giant designs we've seen so far outside of Saul lol

Redon "double spreads for Oda" overhyping as usual.

Yggdrasil looks great so far though. Love the waterfalls. Babylon gardens vibes too.

"Please wait for raws/full summary before calling chapter mid" ×3 combo from Pew and Redon lol.

Don't they realise overselling, overhyping something leads to greater disappointment and disdain? As in what oda, OP, his editors have been doing since the timeslop? Lameskip?

Lokis design feels a bit of Killer and maybe Doflamingo or Bellamy. Will have to look again but Redon and Pew really overselling as usual.
It's unique, it has potential but his character will be what matters what lost regardless ofc, his actions, dialogue, motivations etc.

After the butchering of the Gorosei I refuse to actually allow any true, deep seated hype again. Easy come easy go now.
His design look like somebody who's crack in the head and being restrained on a side road shouting and talking some crazy stuff like IRL
To other ppl eyes it might be there ideal character design and vibe. But not for me.
But for now there's no reason to make a conclusion, so future will tell

Yggdrasil was amazing ngl and the best panel this chapter, it's an interesting idea to make a Tree so fking gigantic that it's body part can contain a Giant country with Giant citizens living there!!

To be fair most of these giants you mentioned are mid tiers.
And you show how they got defeated or injuried, but this alone change the fact that 7 Giants in Marineford been rocking hard until OZ come fight them off, it took YC and Veteran lvl character to face them too:

These Giants only got defeated by strong characters at MF(OZ,Luffy,Whitebeard)
And these are just mid tier giants and been already strong enough to do these things like above(Even Vista need to jump in).

Now imagine high tier giants and maybe even top tier giants with DF, can you imagine how broken they would be.
The last time a giant had something similar like a df was OZ who wrecked the entire strawhats easily.

Imagine giants moving like that and using df like that:

Imagine giants with haki, broken df powers, unique abilities and skills.
We just see mid tiers and some two high-low top tiers with Brogy and Dorry and look how much they worth together.
Don´t underestimate the giants, they are called strongest Nation for a reason and soon you all will see why.

Oda wank the shit of Elbaf, not even Wano got half of the hype Elbaf got from any character so far.
Prepare to see at least one-two more top tiers alongside with Loki who can hold their own against other top tiers.

If Kaido tried 20 years ago to take Elbaf, he would get wrecked...
Venus is way bigger than the giants and zoro sent him flying with 2 swords:shocked: