Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They all have in common fraudolence.
I swear after sword fandom I cannot understand those who overrate Mingo, Katakuri and Kaido.
Big meme I don't even comment, I know some people who push her so freaking high when Kaido basically got more hyped fighting Luffy without G5 and people tell me she is above G4 Luffy because "she must be above Kizaru" because of generic shit about her being equal to Kaido, yeah sure, why not consider Kizaru statement about Luffy G4 having power that seem logical he defeated Kaido or Kaido himself saying luffy was truly to to toe with him and didn't find one since long time while had a certified by Queen death match with that fodder?
G4 Luffy cannot beat a single top tier

Hence he always goes for G5 against anyone remotely strong

Yeah honestly he is on his fucking own. Someone would expect us to agree since he kinda downplays zoro and Mihawk, but that man wanks Katakuri the fraud and big meme
Post automatically merged:

They all have in common fraudolence.
I swear after sword fandom I cannot understand those who overrate Mingo, Katakuri and Kaido.
Big meme I don't even comment, I know some people who push her so freaking high when Kaido basically got more hyped fighting Luffy without G5 and people tell me she is above G4 Luffy because "she must be above Kizaru" because of generic shit about her being equal to Kaido, yeah sure, why not consider Kizaru statement about Luffy G4 having power that seem logical he defeated Kaido or Kaido himself saying luffy was truly to to toe with him and didn't find one since long time while had a certified by Queen death match with that fodder?
you're a fucking retard

Lol at people believing Loki will be an ally. Oda knew Elbaf lacked a ruler or a tyrant like Dresrossa or Wano, and so far during the series we knew Elbaf and the giants were in peace... so he introduces Loki chained so that his release is what causes the great war (Ragnarok).
Loki is a giant (jotun) in the Norse mithology, it makes sense why Oda include him on Elbaf, but I don't see Thor and Odin making an appearance. So yeah, Loki is the main villain and his release is the time bomb!

Lol at people believing Loki will be an ally. Oda knew Elbaf lacked a ruler or a tyrant like Dresrossa or Wano, and so far during the series we knew Elbaf and the giants were in peace... so he introduces Loki chained so that his release is what causes the great war (Ragnarok).
Loki is a giant (jotun) in the Norse mithology, it makes sense why Oda include him on Elbaf, but I don't see Thor and Odin making an appearance. So yeah, Loki is the main villain and his release is the time bomb!
Loki wants to be the Sun God

The Sun God’s war is not with Elbaf, it’s with the WG.

We’re in the final stages of the story. It makes no sense for the arc villain to be a brand new character, as opposed to a well established villain.
Post automatically merged:

I think either Teach will obtain the ancient weapons and attack Elbaf or Akainu will do it

Loki must have wanted Lola for her personality, not particularly because of her appearance.

Not just to clown on Lola for looking like a hog or anything. But BM literally tried giving Chiffon to him instead and he didn’t take her.

Why wouldn’t he, when Chiffon looks exactly like her?

I’m guessing Loki was attracted to Lola’s personality as a free spirited pirate woman. Lola was the first of BM’s kids to go against BM’s wishes. Loki likely had a shit relationship with his dad, so he probably empathized with her.

Ultimately, I feel like it’s very likely Loki is still on good terms with Lola, despite her rejecting him. Hence we could very well see Bege and his gang in this arc.
Chiffon has better teeth rizz

Loki is certainly a powerhouse, but... I don't really feel much of a villain aura from him, honestly.
At least nothing like Kaido.

If Kaido is Bane then Loki likely is more The Joker or The Riddler. The first two rely on strength and broke Batman/Luffy physically. The trickster trio rely on deception and wits.

Cant remember which Mugiwara that said it but Moriah, a trickster, is the worst possible opponent for someone gullible like Luffy. Might be same here, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.