Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way these giants who are all below harujdin (someone way weaker than DR g2 Luffy)
Can end up beating Kaido , BM and WB lol

:willight:Loki hype is great and at the same time not great cause Elbaf army can't ever beat BM even if they try
If Loki helped the army, then BM army also gets in....Loki knows it it's pointless to go into war against Linlin cause they can't win

quite possible honestly

Luffy and Roger both kinda look like Joyboy it seems

Zoro already has a history of looking a lot like Ushimaru and Ryuma, maybe there was another that looked just like him in the void century

Emet could be Joyboy's version of Franky

Maybe Zunesha was like their ship or something, their version of Sunny / Merry
Post automatically merged:

oh yeah, Toki would be kinda like Robin too

Robin focused on the past, running away from the World Gov. for 20 years

Toki focused on the future, running away to the future for 20 years, from the winners, Imu / World Gov.
Joyboy : Luffy
Joyboy wings : Sanji and Zoro
a fishman : Jinbei
Emeth : Franky
Toki : Robin
Lily : Vivi

Strawhats are just reincarnations

Lmfao why the fuck are cats arguing that Loki > Kaido?

BM met Loki and darted towards the army of Giants at her disposal. She wasn't jumping for joy at getting Loki's strength on her side, she only cared about Loki as a political pawn

Loki might have a counter to Goofy's toon force but in no way is he going to end up stronger than Kaido unless he gets a massive power-up mid-Elbaph arc. Kaido would raze through the entirety of Elbaph before they could even wrap on set of chains around him
They're forgetting BM never bothered to hype Loki
She only hyped the army as a whole being the strongest nation in the world

my current elbqueef ranking

1. luffy
2. sanji
3. loki
4.loki vice captin
5. zoro

in that order

give me your thots
Lol you're back

However Loki will turn out, I'm just glad that his design is actually badass and not a joke one like Orochi
Oda saw people expecting a clown Loki so he switched it up while for Orochi, he saw all the hype about him being strong and he did the opposite lo

Why do some folks even what BM back in Elbaf? She has been a center piece in two whole arcs, her character and backstory have been explored (including the giants stuff), she has gone all out and has been defeated in her fight. Even if she isn't dead, what would be the point of bringing her back?

Even if it was just for sake of her being a physical obstacle yet again, she wouldn't be a serious threat. Not at this point of the story, not with the characters currently present in Elbaf.

"Lokha-hah-ha-ha! Fine, I'll join you if you free me. I'll be the captain!"
Next chapter he asks loki to join his crew
:funky:
yeah.. but the chance for him to be next crewmate is really small.. maybe it depend on what is that legendary DF he had..
he need some shrinking ability because his current size is about 1:1 with sunny.. LMAO

loki progress so far:
1. zoro route = new nakama? or..
2. doffy route = elbaph final villain? or..
3. oda just trolling us, and loki is just a normal giant.. lmao

Given Luffy's expression, Loki looks more like a future ally rather than an arc boss. Should be top tier nevertheless, but obviously not on the level of a Yonkou. Kaidou remains the king of the beasts.
Depends on him being a ally or not, they will most likey fight each other because Loki wants to destroy Elbaf.

This could be a conflict like Zephyr vs Luffy.
They also meet friendly but fight each other to death later because both had different ways to see something.

People will learn after this arc that nobody gonna surpass Kaido bar Imu and Teach
Nobody will be a real challenge to push luffy to grow again beside Teach and Imu

Loki will be an ally, he is top tier but not the main villain really, his intro doesn't seem like he's the guy.
Kizaru ended up being this guy who cherishes his friendships with Vegapunk etc... got clowned by Luffy 3x and did noting much
Gorosei are pathetic

Depends on him being a ally or not, they will most likey fight each other because Loki wants to destroy Elbaf.

This could be a conflict like Zephyr vs Luffy.
They also meet friendly but fight each other to death later because both had different ways to see something.
Him calling himself Sun God guarantee some sort of conflict,

likely the arc will end with him recognizing Luffy as the real Sun God

Status
Not open for further replies.