Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
with inflation adjusted Dorry and Broggy finally have a bounty that fit their portrayal of 100 years ago. 100m seemed comical when literal who like Caribou are like 200m lmao
I feel like the inflation comment is a meta joke about the insane hike in bounties where Ace was a 550 Million berry bounty but portrayed as a monster despite that being lower than people like Snack and Who’s Who

Using currency inflation to explain the huge bounty gap is probably the most genius thing Oda has done in years.
Genuinely this chapter gave me some hope for odas writing this chapter:
1. Meta joke and explanation about the bounties of Dory/Brogy
2. Actually really cool plot concept about Elbaph and its culture
3. Solid humor and character moments
4. Good drawings and designs for characters and the island

Not some chapter of the year; but definitely very good at building excitement for the arc.

Loki is defiately Yonko level no wonder Giants were searching for Dorry and Broggy . It means they can stop him .

Loki is self proclaimed Sun God vs Sun God Luffy will be cracker , it means he will be villain of this arc and i am interested if he will join force with world govt by end of all this .

Worst

Custom title
Loki is defiately Yonko level no wonder Giants were searching for Dorry and Broggy . It means they can stop him .

Loki is self proclaimed Sun God vs Sun God Luffy will be cracker , it means he will be villain of this arc and i am interested if he will join force with world govt by end of all this .
Why would he join the WG? If he calls himself the Sun God then he is their top 1 enemy xD

Status
Not open for further replies.