Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
For me, it was Renji vs Ichigo Round 1 that had me in stitches. I just could not take their fight seriously with that dialogue running amok.

There was no way that whoever either wrote or translated that dialogue was not messing with folk. :doffytroll:
I might just check the fight to see more of the lines lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:goatasure:

For some reason I doubt that.
It gets really contrived to tell a compelling political story but forgets to have real world consequences for main characters. I’m no buff of that era of Chinese history, but I know In other similar times heads would fly far faster.

It’s also a little pretentious and grandstanding with a few characters who seem to know too much / act haughty because the manga confirms their view point. Mostly through unorthodox means, like things the generals can’t know but get “a feeling” that is later true. Really lazy writing.

Naruto without Sasuke wouldn't have reached up to around 30% of its success :)

Sasuke was probably the key character of that manga
Hell no. Sasuke received to much of the storyline to himself. and his Brother complex.
Naruto could of been alot better. The WB is terrible and everything feels pretty small, unlike OP.
Post automatically merged:

It’s pretty obvious Kishimoto didn’t understand romance. Naruto ended up with Hinata, who he shared maybe 3 on screen dialogue exchanges with.

Meanwhile Sasuke is abusive towards Sakura and they hook up. It’s so silly.
Hit the nail on the head with that one. I hate the Naruto x Hinata Ship.
Post automatically merged:

Naruto x Sakura would’ve saved the manga’s ending.

Then you get shit like Ino and Sai... Which just happens because Sai has the same emo vibe as Sasuke.
TBH, Ino > Sakura, She should of been a Main Character.

Well my fellow manga connoisseurs, I have finished Chapter 423 and thus I have also finished the second arc of Bleach, also known as the Arrancar Arc.

Mother of manga what an absolute mess.

Before we even get into the meat of this manga, I want to say that I originally calculated this arc to be around 240 Chapters long but then I remembered that I actually forgot to take into account that Chapter 315 is split like this.
Each of those .5/6/7/8 Chapters has multiple Chapters within it, so conservatively, we are looking at a single arc that is about 250-260 Chapters long.

That is some rather insane pacing.

“Ah but Owl, you feathery fecker, perhaps Titty Kubo could not skip anything and had to make the arc as long as it was?” some sassenach could potentially say.

Well I say that that is some nonsense talking considering that 1/2 of the Arrancar Arc’s plot is just a back to back, copy and paste, exact replica repeat of the Soul Society Arc’s plot format. :goatasure:

Shall we look at some examples?
To clarify, everything left of the / is from the Soul Society Arc and everything right of the / is from the Arrancar Arc.

Now let us get started. :smithnie:

I) The plot of the Arc begins when two mean arse sassenachs in Byakuya and Renji/Ulquiorra and Yammy (the latter two’s first appearance in the story smacks hard of Vegeta and Nappa’s landing on Earth) start to feck shite up.

II) One of the sassenachs is a quiet, collected individual in Byakuya/Ulquiorra while the other is a boisterous loudmouth in Renji/Yammy.

III) Sassenach Renji/Yammy starts going after Ichigo’s friends while Byakuya/Ulquiorra sits in the background. Ichigo’s friends in Rukia and Uryu/Chad, Orihime and Tatsuki fail miserably to protect themselves.

IV) Ichigo saves his useless friends in Rukia and Uryu/Chad, Orihime and Tatsuki at the last second.

V) Ichigo fights loudmouth sassenach Renji/Yammy and surprises them before getting his shit kicked.

VI) Serious sassenach Byakuya/Ulquiorra promptly informs Ichigo of how pathetic he is before they leave, making Ichigo feel inadequate because words hurt.

VII) Urahara saves Ichigo’s tenderised bacon before he can die. Admittedly the timing is different but it is still Urahara saving Ichigo from the exact same situation.

VIII) Ichigo’s lady friend in Rukia/Orihime is captured by mister serious in Byakuya/Ulquiorra.

IX) Training montage. Ichigo admittedly goes somewhere different but his friends train with Mr Urahara in both arcs.

X) The eternally useful Urahara knows exactly how to open the Stargate or whatever to the Soul Society/Hueco Mundo.

XI) Ichigo’s friends come to assist Ichigo in his would be suicide mission against the Soul Society/Hueco Mundo.

XII) Ichigo arrives in a boring arse world and must travel to the white walled fancy palace of Seireitei/Las Noches (which I keep thinking of in my head as Lost Nachos).

XIII) Three locals in Kukaku, Ganju and Yamada/Nel, Pesche and Dondochakko assist Ichigo and co. They help them get to the whitewashed palace of Seireitei/Las Nochas.

XIV) One of the locals in Yamada/Nel has healing abilities. How conveniently useful.

XV) A character assisting Ichigo in Yoruichi/Nel transforms into a waifu bait warrior.

XVI) An antagonist in Kenpachi/Grimmjow goes out to seek Ichigo just so they can fight him.

XVII) An antagonist in Kenpachi/Grimmjow captures Orihime, goes looking for Ichigo and ends up giving him assistance.

XVIII) The first notable minor antagonist that Ichigo fights in Ikkaku/Dordoni, goes on to give Ichigo some immediate minor assistance to Ichigo after he heals them.

XIX) Uryu Ishida fights an insane, sadistic scientist in Kurotsuchi/Szayelaporro (feck this guy’s name).

XX) Insane, sadistic scientist character in Kurotsuchi/Szayelaporro prevents their demise by Uryū’s hand through fictional science.

XXI) Insane, sadistic scientist character in Kurotsuchi/Szayelaporro has complete and utter disregard for their subordinates.

XXII) Chad flexes on weak fools using his muscular arm gains until he meets a big name character in Shunsui/Nnoitra, gets completely cobbled and does nothing of significance for the rest of the arc.

XXIII) Uryū’s first fight involves humiliating an opponent by destroying their sankatsu chain or whatever it is called (he basically chops off their spiritual nads and makes them spiritually impotent for life. Uryū is a dick.).

XXIV) Ichigo fights a battle obsessed sassenach in Kenpachi/Grimmjow (as well as Nnoitra I suppose).

XXV) Orihime helps out members of the enemy faction in Maki Maki/Loly cause she is kind.

XXVI) Ichigo has a second encounter with Mr. Serious Byakuya/Ulquiorra who says “Yeah you improved mate but you still ain’t worth shit”.

XXVII) Ichigo has his third and final showdown with straight faced sassenach Byakuya/Ulquiorra and wins against Mr. Serious due to his Hollow side taking over and causing him to temporarily go berserk.

XXVIII) Ichigo wins every single one of his fights due to power ups.

XXIV) Ichigo gets power ups through fighting some inner spiritual manifestations of his powers (he fights against Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo both times).

XXV) A character in Uryū/Ichigo uses a “final” attack that if used causes them to lose all their spiritual powers but the character gets all their powers back anyway by the next arc.

XXVI) Hinamori gets screwed over by Aizen in both arcs.

XXVII) Orihime bitches about how useless she is. In both arcs and just in general.

It is very difficult to enjoy anything within an arc, when half of it is just the same shit on repeat that one has literally just read and the other half is just a loose collection of fights of varying quality ranging from “nice” to “meh” to “oh feck off Kubo”.

This, this is only about 1/3 of the major problems I had with this arc but more on that later. This is enough for a single post. Lel.

Welcome to the problems of that arc, yup. It's a pale copy of Soul Society. Still, had lots of fun fights.
But why do you put so much effort into something you hate? :gokulaugh:

XXVII) Orihime bitches about how useless she is. In both arcs and just in general.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well my fellow manga connoisseurs, I have finished Chapter 423 and thus I have also finished the second arc of Bleach, also known as the Arrancar Arc.

Mother of manga what an absolute mess.

Before we even get into the meat of this manga, I want to say that I originally calculated this arc to be around 240 Chapters long but then I remembered that I actually forgot to take into account that Chapter 315 is split like this.
Each of those .5/6/7/8 Chapters has multiple Chapters within it, so conservatively, we are looking at a single arc that is about 250-260 Chapters long.

That is some rather insane pacing.

“Ah but Owl, you feathery fecker, perhaps Titty Kubo could not skip anything and had to make the arc as long as it was?” some sassenach could potentially say.

Well I say that that is some nonsense talking considering that 1/2 of the Arrancar Arc’s plot is just a back to back, copy and paste, exact replica repeat of the Soul Society Arc’s plot format. :goatasure:

Shall we look at some examples?
To clarify, everything left of the / is from the Soul Society Arc and everything right of the / is from the Arrancar Arc.

Now let us get started. :smithnie:

I) The plot of the Arc begins when two mean arse sassenachs in Byakuya and Renji/Ulquiorra and Yammy (the latter two’s first appearance in the story smacks hard of Vegeta and Nappa’s landing on Earth) start to feck shite up.

II) One of the sassenachs is a quiet, collected individual in Byakuya/Ulquiorra while the other is a boisterous loudmouth in Renji/Yammy.

III) Sassenach Renji/Yammy starts going after Ichigo’s friends while Byakuya/Ulquiorra sits in the background. Ichigo’s friends in Rukia and Uryu/Chad, Orihime and Tatsuki fail miserably to protect themselves.

IV) Ichigo saves his useless friends in Rukia and Uryu/Chad, Orihime and Tatsuki at the last second.

V) Ichigo fights loudmouth sassenach Renji/Yammy and surprises them before getting his shit kicked.

VI) Serious sassenach Byakuya/Ulquiorra promptly informs Ichigo of how pathetic he is before they leave, making Ichigo feel inadequate because words hurt.

VII) Urahara saves Ichigo’s tenderised bacon before he can die. Admittedly the timing is different but it is still Urahara saving Ichigo from the exact same situation.

VIII) Ichigo’s lady friend in Rukia/Orihime is captured by mister serious in Byakuya/Ulquiorra.

IX) Training montage. Ichigo admittedly goes somewhere different but his friends train with Mr Urahara in both arcs.

X) The eternally useful Urahara knows exactly how to open the Stargate or whatever to the Soul Society/Hueco Mundo.

XI) Ichigo’s friends come to assist Ichigo in his would be suicide mission against the Soul Society/Hueco Mundo.

XII) Ichigo arrives in a boring arse world and must travel to the white walled fancy palace of Seireitei/Las Noches (which I keep thinking of in my head as Lost Nachos).

XIII) Three locals in Kukaku, Ganju and Yamada/Nel, Pesche and Dondochakko assist Ichigo and co. They help them get to the whitewashed palace of Seireitei/Las Nochas.

XIV) One of the locals in Yamada/Nel has healing abilities. How conveniently useful.

XV) A character assisting Ichigo in Yoruichi/Nel transforms into a waifu bait warrior.

XVI) An antagonist in Kenpachi/Grimmjow goes out to seek Ichigo just so they can fight him.

XVII) An antagonist in Kenpachi/Grimmjow captures Orihime, goes looking for Ichigo and ends up giving him assistance.

XVIII) The first notable minor antagonist that Ichigo fights in Ikkaku/Dordoni, goes on to give Ichigo some immediate minor assistance to Ichigo after he heals them.

XIX) Uryu Ishida fights an insane, sadistic scientist in Kurotsuchi/Szayelaporro (feck this guy’s name).

XX) Insane, sadistic scientist character in Kurotsuchi/Szayelaporro prevents their demise by Uryū’s hand through fictional science.

XXI) Insane, sadistic scientist character in Kurotsuchi/Szayelaporro has complete and utter disregard for their subordinates.

XXII) Chad flexes on weak fools using his muscular arm gains until he meets a big name character in Shunsui/Nnoitra, gets completely cobbled and does nothing of significance for the rest of the arc.

XXIII) Uryū’s first fight involves humiliating an opponent by destroying their sankatsu chain or whatever it is called (he basically chops off their spiritual nads and makes them spiritually impotent for life. Uryū is a dick.).

XXIV) Ichigo fights a battle obsessed sassenach in Kenpachi/Grimmjow (as well as Nnoitra I suppose).

XXV) Orihime helps out members of the enemy faction in Maki Maki/Loly cause she is kind.

XXVI) Ichigo has a second encounter with Mr. Serious Byakuya/Ulquiorra who says “Yeah you improved mate but you still ain’t worth shit”.

XXVII) Ichigo has his third and final showdown with straight faced sassenach Byakuya/Ulquiorra and wins against Mr. Serious due to his Hollow side taking over and causing him to temporarily go berserk.

XXVIII) Ichigo wins every single one of his fights due to power ups.

XXIV) Ichigo gets power ups through fighting some inner spiritual manifestations of his powers (he fights against Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo both times).

XXV) A character in Uryū/Ichigo uses a “final” attack that if used causes them to lose all their spiritual powers but the character gets all their powers back anyway by the next arc.

XXVI) Hinamori gets screwed over by Aizen in both arcs.

It is very difficult to enjoy anything within an arc, when half of it is just the same shit on repeat that one has literally just read and the other half is just a loose collection of fights of varying quality ranging from “nice” to “meh” to “oh feck off Kubo”.

This, this is only about 1/3 of the major problems I had with this arc but more on that later. This is enough for a single post. Lel.
Lmfao, you should make an “Owl Reads” thread where you give your thoughts on manga in real time. I havent even read Bleach but these posts are awesome.

Welcome to the problems of that arc, yup. It's a pale copy of Soul Society. Still, had lots of fun fights.
Funnily enough, the fights are at their most enjoyable (which is not saying much) whenever the main protagonist Ichigo and the main antagonist Aizen are not involved.

The four Piller fights (especially Izuru’s), Soi Fon vs Ggio, Shunsui vs Stark etc. etc. Were all fairly enjoyable (Ayon however was not enjoyable whatsoever).

All of them pale in comparison however, to the fight that features the most magnificent, bad arse, giant testicled, extra T H I C C, beefy mad lad that this manga has.
This ladies and gentlemen, is what a real man looks like.
But why do you put so much effort into something you hate? :gokulaugh:
By this point, it is a game between myself and Bleach.:sanmoji:

If I quit, Bleach wins. If I survive with my sanity intact, I win. :smithnie:
Lmfao, you should make an “Owl Reads” thread where you give your thoughts on manga in real time. I havent even read Bleach but these posts are awesome.
@Owl Ki I agree with this 100 percent. Do it.
Perhaps a general “Fiction Review/Critique Club” is in order? :kizabat:

Last edited: