Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1130: THE CURSED PRINCE

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
I guess so
:josad::josad::josad:
Or Oda has a spy and my theory was right
LMAO my crack paranoid conspiracy theory is true! Oda is one of us! It's probably Bo-gets banned-

Here's my reply anyway to the post:

They talked about a legendary fruit in 1130

I think they inherited Luffy's fruit in the Royal Family

Loki killed his father and the fruit respawned somewhere else and the WG took it

or the previous king never ate it and it was just a royal artefact

Shanks has a tie to Elbaf, maybe he knew about the missing fruit and took it back from the WG but Luffy accidentally ate it

Maybe someone from the Royal Family ate it 200 years ago and subconsciously activated Emeth

That's a really interesting possibility I like that. I don't get how Emeth got awakened when the fruit wasn't awakened in 800 years unless the Clownrosei and Clownmu didn't realise it awakened 200 years ago in Elbaf or whatever?

The giants living for centuries makes this pretty plausible but Loki is quite young right? So he killed his father a lot more recently than 200 years ago ofc?

This would insist why Loki believes he's the sun god though and we know now that Dorry and Broggy knew about Nika too ofc (he's in Paris @NikaInParis). Shanks most likely knew about the true nature of the fruit, despite what some doubters irrationally claim still now too.

I wonder if Loki is even the pirate Shanks was talking about, most likely it was Blackbeard or Luffy ofc but if Loki thinks he's the sun god and thus nika and joyboy reborn, has inherited joyboys will and he's doing a Kaido, wanting to assemble an army and destroy the world, it would make sense for Shanks to be concerned about him as he has history with the giants and Elbaf too somehow and he was right to be concerned about and fear Blackbeard too before evidently ofc.

I like the idea that Loki has the real rubber fruit, maybe one finally manifested unless a 2nd Nika zoan can be manifested somehow? Which I doubt?