S

SinOfGreed

ルフィが桃之助を処刑する王の剣を封鎖
ルフィがキングを強く打つ
関十郎はおでんと安家を描き、赤い裾と戦った
ゾロがキングのルフィへの攻撃を阻止し、ルフィがカイドウを正面から攻撃するのを阻止する章で終わります。
So in this one Zoro blocks King's attack?
:steef:

M

MD Zolo

I don't see Zoro doing anything in this chapter. Hell...the chances of Zoro featuring in this chapter isn't too great. Kid and Drake also have low chances of appearing.

Currently, the story is focused on Luffy/Yamato, Robin/Jinbei and the Red Scabbards. So they are the stars for now. Sanji has a good chance of appearing since Nami and Carrot are in trouble.

95% of the wano chapters aren't great so far...
I wouldn't go that far. But 50% are average.

I don't see Zoro doing anything in this chapter. Hell...the chances of Zoro featuring in this chapter isn't too great. Kid and Drake also have low chances of appearing.

Currently, the story is focused on Luffy/Yamato, Robin/Jinbei and the Red Scabbards. So they are the stars for now. Sanji has a good chance of appearing since Nami and Carrot are in trouble.
Law has equal chance to sanji based on that bc law is the only one who can save them plus momo without plot armour hacks
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't go that far. But 50% are average.
Now that's more agreeable!