Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

BTW town has this base ability/super ability/assist abilities

While Mafia and Indies have this base ability/super ability/assist abilities

The only time you will see Mafia and indies actual alignment colors is when they do a Base or Super ability before hand same as towns realy color alignment showing up in the right ups.

Don't look far into it, just a aesthetic choice for the trinity of abilities and their evil counterparts

Lmao very fair I did the same thing back in college. Jungle juice is underrated
Never understood the appeal of mixing alcohol with different types of juices and drinks as a way to make a new drink. It just creates a diluted (but still bitter) version of vodka or juice that you can tell was spiked with something because it tasted vile the moment you took the first sip.

BTW town has this base ability/super ability/assist abilities

While Mafia and Indies have this base ability/super ability/assist abilities

The only time you will see Mafia and indies actual alignment colors is when they do a Base or Super ability before hand same as towns realy color alignment showing up in the right ups.

Don't look far into it, just a aesthetic choice for the trinity of abilities and their evil counterparts
I think we still need to keep in mind @Pot Goblin did not know the Town colors and thought a mafia ability was a town ability. Bros some kinda Indie

Never understood the appeal of mixing alcohol with different types of juices and drinks as a way to make a new drink. It just creates a diluted (but still bitter) version of vodka or juice that you can tell was spiked with something because it tasted vile the moment you took the first sip.
Oh that’s not the kinda jungle juice my Alma Mater made. We didn’t mix juices, it was pure alcohol with a bit of pink lemonade for color

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Have you ever drank?