Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Seriously I just watched 162 games and the White Sox become the worst team since 1900

Now FSU 1-6 headed for 1-11

I need one of my sports team to not be the worst team in the last 2 centuries
Who else do you follow? As an Atletico Madrid/49ers fan I like to think I have the authority on terrible heart breaking losses but outright sucking might be worse kek

Who else do you follow? As an Atletico Madrid/49ers fan I like to think I have the authority on terrible heart breaking losses but outright sucking might be worse kek
The sad thing is, the white sox were supposed to be in their contention window these last few years and the Noles were top 10 to begin the season lmao

Duke for college bball...fingers crossed they can get to the final four this year, team looks stacked

Bucs for nfl, they have been up and down but in a good position right now for the playoffs but a long season still left there

Not really into soccer or hockey.

Tier 1:

MLB

Tier 2:

College BBall and Football

Tier 3:

Tier 4:

NFL

Tier 5 everything else

Everything else lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The sad thing is, the white sox were supposed to be in their contention window these last few years and the Noles were top 10 to begin the season lmao

Duke for college bball...fingers crossed they can get to the final four this year, team looks stacked

Bucs for nfl, they have been up and down but in a good position right now for the playoffs but a long season still left there

Not really into soccer or hockey.

Tier 1:

MLB

Tier 2:

College BBall and Football

Tier 3:

Tier 4:

NFL

Tier 5 everything else

Everything else lol
Kinds rough lol, hopefully your remaining teams do well though.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If I had that intel I would have shared it lol
Yasheen has admitted to it Not being his own ability, now that is quite a ballsy statement as it can only mean one of two things (or 3 to be fair);

1) Yasheen is being framed by the Mafia (Cult with Lynch Stop seems a bit too out there, even for Aries). Town stopping this Lynch seems extremely improbable
2) Yasheen is part of the Mafia and is trying to play this off as some coincidence, as he has already claimed to be Indie (?)
3) Yasheen is the Lynch stopper, but is hiding that fact for (?) reasons.

IMO, #2 is what I see as the most likely scenario. Especially when you consider the fact that he was more interested in making a coverstory than naming his suspects. When I pointed this out he tried to claim that he was in fact talking about his susses - when that is quite easily disproven.

the way I see it Yasheen is more or less caught in 4K, now we try to find his mates.

also Unvote

@Luka since you claim to have read 3/4th of the game, give me your GTH reads if you would be so kind

Ooo Mango is here to hunt today, welcome to townville

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Flower

You made it back in, I'm happy for you. Have you caught up?

@Fujishiro you don't think this is gonna be another repeat of i think it was your game where people survived like 10 lynches?
If you only knew my despair in Fav 11... (I think it was? The one hosted by Aries/ Platinum on Fanverse)

I was the Consig (Super GF) and Flower was like the Hydra which no matter how many times I cut of her head, it would just keep popping back up.

The birth of "Unlimited Flower Works"

She got a Jesus assist, she was revived, was given a phylactery that was linked to another immortal player.

Needless to say, I got caught in the end because I just lost all drive lmao.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
how do you think it differs from his usual meta? the only game i’ve played with him was the weebs game, and i don’t really recall him having THAT much of a presence, or will, so him not showing that in the current stage of this game wouldn’t be weird
however, after quickly glancing at his posts, i found something that stands out to me

worst, i’m pretty sure this isn’t your first or second game with multiple scum teams, so how do you not know what multiball is?
Part 1, I forgot to reply, but to summarize; I believe that Town!Worst is more daring and vocal about who he believes is scum.

In other words, I find him to be more proactive, and not afraid to go against consensus if he believes the consensus is wrong.

I haven't really seen this kind of proactivity from him, or him really challenging the status quo.
From my (limited) PoV, he has seemed mostly reactionary and trying to skate by.

I will say though that while I can't exclude the possibility of bussing, this post I quoted makes me give you the benefit of doubt about a possible shared alignment with Scum!Worst.

So while I believe Worst is quite possibly aligned with Yasheen (whom I do not believe is Indie), I do want to pick your brain a little bit because I hear your name mentioned by the likes of Kweh and Soulkiller.
I decided to give you a free pass D1 because you posted a "man" meme, but that grace period has expired.

Show me what you're made of, King of Knights, Saber-kyun.

Also on that note, @SoulKiller I've activated Mango Mode, let's dance