Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If its Beach volleyball then I can get into that as well
Well, I mean women in skimpy clothes hitting balls on the beach is for sure activating a neuron - but honestly Haikyuu just unlocked my interest in Volleyball

I actually managed to gather a couple of people to play and practice together for a while, but then Covid hit and shit got whack
It's really fun to play, and also I watched some games from World Championships, and it's actually quite enjoyable to watch

Anyone got any strong feelings about anyone

Suspect list:
Sir Yasheem
MUUGEN
Yoho
Alexis2282AE
Soulkiller
Indigo
BoaHancocksHusband
Jaguark101
Random Asshole
Yo Tan Wa
Emil
Luka
Mr. Reloaded
Pot Goblin
Apollo
Dr. Watson
Blax Blah
Daniel
Jinri
Alwaysmind
York
Worst
Lord Melkor

Not Suspect:
Bill Slipton
Charlie
Red Night/Flower 2.0
MangoSenpai
The Orca
Ratchet
KWEH
GhostfaceKillah
Fujishiro

Saber

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Anyone got any strong feelings about anyone

Suspect list:
Sir Yasheem
MUUGEN
Yoho
Alexis2282AE
Soulkiller
Indigo
BoaHancocksHusband
Jaguark101
Random Asshole
Yo Tan Wa
Emil
Luka
Mr. Reloaded
Pot Goblin
Apollo
Dr. Watson
Blax Blah
Daniel
Jinri
Alwaysmind
York
Worst
Lord Melkor

Not Suspect:
Bill Slipton
Charlie
Red Night/Flower 2.0
MangoSenpai
The Orca
Ratchet
KWEH
GhostfaceKillah
Fujishiro

Saber
Interesting, I've mostly only seen Saber mentioned in the prior camp, would you care to elaborate why you feel he's on the green pile?

Part 1, I forgot to reply, but to summarize; I believe that Town!Worst is more daring and vocal about who he believes is scum.

In other words, I find him to be more proactive, and not afraid to go against consensus if he believes the consensus is wrong.

I haven't really seen this kind of proactivity from him, or him really challenging the status quo.
From my (limited) PoV, he has seemed mostly reactionary and trying to skate by.

I will say though that while I can't exclude the possibility of bussing, this post I quoted makes me give you the benefit of doubt about a possible shared alignment with Scum!Worst.

So while I believe Worst is quite possibly aligned with Yasheen (whom I do not believe is Indie), I do want to pick your brain a little bit because I hear your name mentioned by the likes of Kweh and Soulkiller.
I decided to give you a free pass D1 because you posted a "man" meme, but that grace period has expired.

Show me what you're made of, King of Knights, Saber-kyun.

Also on that note, @SoulKiller I've activated Mango Mode, let's dance

Hahahaha love how energized you are! Had a pretty long day, came back a while ago from a 2 hours football/soccer game, chilled with the boys for abit, and just grabbed me some Pizza and about to watch an episode of From!

It's pizza night today.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hahahaha love how energized you are! Had a pretty long day, came back a while ago from a 2 hours football/soccer game, chilled with the boys for abit, and just grabbed me some Pizza and about to watch an episode of From!

It's pizza night today.
That pizza looks like it has cancer

I dont think so Ariess said this game was pretty tame lol, also I dont think that ever happened lol.[/QUOTE]

Got ya, wink, wink!

Interesting, I've mostly only seen Saber mentioned in the prior camp, would you care to elaborate why you feel he's on the green pile?

Reading into some things. Maybe it wasn't meant to be done that way but yeah, seems to be slightly solid, will know more hopefully in the coming days

Don't like this movement
I felt dirty, but he was considerable different tonight....maybe he got culted?

I‘m a new slot, don’t you think it’s a bit early to judge lol.

Vibes. So how's the vacay, you still on it or back to the grind?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Naa, it's from marcos pizza if you know of it. I don't go to dominos unless if they have some 50% discount going on or something.
Ah I've heard of Marco's I usually go to this mom n pop pizza spot by my house, but when I was in the military there was a domino's a rock throw away from my barracks and I used to go there every pay day

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Morning everyone, anyone got a tldr please?
Top of the mornin' to ya, Mr. ConvenientlyForgettingThatYouPlayedMyGameAndDefinitelyDon'tHurtMyFeelings

How you enjoying this Goku Powered Mexican Cartel WiFi hosted Aries Game - thus far?

It's pizza night today.

Goodie goodie good good, now that the Eradicator of the Quintessence is here, we can strip scum stark naked and hang them publicly in the Town Square for all to see.

Now, give me your Saber Rap