Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I didn't mean to :josad: Sorry. It's was a super role madness game?... I think.
I remember playing a Re:zero game, a One piece game and a Naruto game. I also remember playing a game on OLF where I was SK. I honestly don't know how many I've played.:shame:
Bro...

You even commissioned your own role..

You played Kuchiki Byakuya... in the "Tower of Druaga" game that I hosted..

That was your first game....

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ohh wait... was this a "Fate" game?
No, it was a "Tower of Druaga" game..

It was highly customized, only the game mechanics were inspired by the anime of the same name.

You had ZoroSlaysDragonTuna who fucking destroyed everyone as a first timer getting randed into scum, as his Crocodile role.

You had @Fujishiro who was the Immortal - Game Ending - Sargeras role

Grammaton who was The Knight Solaire, whose only ability was to send a message - and was also blessed with many items that gave him post restrictions - where he ended up becoming a concoction of post restrictions. (Editors note: It was funny AF)

Among other highlights..

:josad:

I mean, while the game had a great amount of mishaps on the hosting side of things - I don't think it was that forgettable

:josad::josad:

I really really liked some of the roles in that game

I did? I mentioned multiple times that I felt like ratchet and pot are sus.
But like, you're saying you're anti indie role. Why haven't you went for one of them already, especially since Ratchet was implied to be indie at some point. Why would you care about people who could be sus but they're not indies?

I can't prove it but I think @Fujishiro is Brainiac
Naaaaah. I think I know who he is and that's Town. Altho I've been wrong multiple times so who knows. Ngl i'm curious. Is it something related to thread that made you think so?

this confirmed somewhere? how is batman not modkilled
It's just heavily implied. We have this whole "Damn, Sir, you're cooked but bit if you're really neutral indie them i guess you're fine" moment and out of the sudden Batman's omega indie kill fails on someone.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
No, it was a "Tower of Druaga" game..

It was highly customized, only the game mechanics were inspired by the anime of the same name.

You had ZoroSlaysDragonTuna who fucking destroyed everyone as a first timer getting randed into scum, as his Crocodile role.

You had @Fujishiro who was the Immortal - Game Ending - Sargeras role

Grammaton who was The Knight Solaire, whose only ability was to send a message - and was also blessed with many items that gave him post restrictions - where he ended up becoming a concoction of post restrictions. (Editors note: It was funny AF)

Among other highlights..

:josad:

I mean, while the game had a great amount of mishaps on the hosting side of things - I don't think it was that forgettable

:josad::josad:

I really really liked some of the roles in that game
Sorry bro :josad: Was I killed off super early?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But like, you're saying you're anti indie role. Why haven't you went for one of them already, especially since Ratchet was implied to be indie at some point. Why would you care about people who could be sus but they're not indies?

Naaaaah. I think I know who he is and that's Town. Altho I've been wrong multiple times so who knows. Ngl i'm curious. Is it something related to thread that made you think so?

It's just heavily implied. We have this whole "Damn, Sir, you're cooked but bit if you're really neutral indie them i guess you're fine" moment and out of the sudden Batman's omega indie kill fails on someone.
Good evening, Charles D. Arwin

How is my bio-mechanically perfected unit of a lad doing on this evolution-inducing day?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Sorry bro :josad: Was I killed off super early?
No, you were in the game almost until the end, you died on the 4th night, where Mafia won on D5

to be fair, that game was a bit unique in the way that I was trying to use a game mechanic that which is not really used here at all - and kind of bends the boundries of what a Mafia game can look like - namely the HP and Avoid system.

I wanted to use it because the game was supposed to be a callback to my roots - the Monster Mafia games on Oro Jackson.

Those were the only games I ever played on OJ - though I have a faint recollection of playing ToS one time - but regardless.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
It's alright. I managed to avoid wasting most of my abilities on that night phase so i'm happy about that

What's up? Love them Kittens btw, keep it up please
I've broken the cardinal rule of Aries games...

However, I will enact silence in the elaboration of this ergregious claim of mine.

Anyway, good to see you're still tallying your joyous moments in union with good Town Company (Incl. some pretenders)

My cat posting was my god given purpose this game.

It Caenid be said enough that the Felids reign supreme in this Opposite of North American' town

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
No, you were in the game almost until the end, you died on the 4th night, where Mafia won on D5

to be fair, that game was a bit unique in the way that I was trying to use a game mechanic that which is not really used here at all - and kind of bends the boundries of what a Mafia game can look like - namely the HP and Avoid system.

I wanted to use it because the game was supposed to be a callback to my roots - the Monster Mafia games on Oro Jackson.

Those were the only games I ever played on OJ - though I have a faint recollection of playing ToS one time - but regardless.
Damn :josad: Sorry again bro.
What's avoid system?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Damn :josad: Sorry again bro.
What's avoid system?
Basically HP - Health as you would assume - and avoid was like a protection that allowed you to avoid taking a hit x amount of time.

But no need to remember, I'm the only one who has hosted a game with that mechanic. It's a relic of a bygone era.

Though I want to host a game with HP system in the future, though I'll probably forego the avoid bit learning from last time

Basically HP - Health as you would assume - and avoid was like a protection that allowed you to avoid taking a hit x amount of time.

But no need to remember, I'm the only one who has hosted a game with that mechanic. It's a relic of a bygone era.

Though I want to host a game with HP system in the future, though I'll probably forego the avoid bit learning from last time
Haven't Shrike had Naruto game like that?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Haven't Shrike had Naruto game like that?
I'm unfamiliar with that, to my knowledge I am the only one who has hosted a game with that system in Post-OJ era

If Shrike has hosted one such game, it is outside of my metaphysical awareness

would be cool if it was true though, there's some solace in knowing I am not the sole enjoyer of that system